jimmijamjams

Dayz User Stories

New DayZ User Story is up!  See camelito's struggle with teleporting zombies.

• Like 1

New DayZ User Story is up!  My review of Stewart1911's review is 11/10.

I'm going to be away this weekend so no posts until after Monday.  Have a good one! 

Edited by jimmijamjams

Brilliant! :D

Never trust anyone... But that's exactly what makes the game so much fun and intense at times.

• Like 1

I just found these today and wanted to say I enjoy watching them. I like your intro, even if it lasts 6-7 seconds it is a nice touch. I think you might get more traffic in general discussion though. What we really need is an after action report section for all of these stories.

I just found these today and wanted to say I enjoy watching them. I like your intro, even if it lasts 6-7 seconds it is a nice touch. I think you might get more traffic in general discussion though. What we really need is an after action report section for all of these stories.

Thanks, mate:)

Thanks for your input about the intro too. I've decided to keep it as is from now on as it's really grown on me. I'm sure it would get far more traffic in General Discussion, but I felt that due to the video content it belonged in the Gallery section. Maybe a mod can confirm this for me ;)

I would love for there to be an After Action Report section. I think that's a great idea!

I would love for there to be an After Action Report section. I think that's a great idea!

+1

New DayZ User Story is up!  KrakenDomes thinks the worst, but is rewarded with kindness.  Let this be a lesson to you all :)

New DayZ User Story is up!  Enjoy the trials and errors of a day in goDecapS' life.

Edited by jimmijamjams

New DayZ User Story is up!  KrakenDomes thinks the worst, but is rewarded with kindness.  Let this be a lesson to you all :)

11/10 for being harrassed, abused, betrayed and killed. Only in DayZ... :D

• Like 1

New DayZ User Story is up!  I'm really proud of this one and I hope you guys like it too.  See 503student's descent to madness.

• Like 1

DO NOT STOP! 

These video's are awesome, I have some stories to tell, where can I tell them?

[EDIT] Also,would love for this to be a sticky! 

Edited by helcol
  • Like 1

DO NOT STOP! 

These video's are awesome, I have some stories to tell, where can I tell them?

[EDIT] Also,would love for this to be a sticky! 

Wow! Thanks for the support!  I would suggest writing them up in the 'New Player Discussion' or 'General Discussion'.  I'm usually on the lookout for new material there.  Otherwise, you're welcome to post it here or PM me.  Check the descriptions on the videos to get an idea of the size of the copy I usually use.  I'm always up for suggestions, but If they're too long or aren't bringing anything new or interesting to the table I probably won't animate them.

Good luck, mate.  :) I'll look forward to reading your story! 

• Like 1

New DayZ User Story is up!  This one comes as a request from helcol.  Thanks for sharing and keeping Elektro a shirt free zone  :)

• Like 1

New DayZ User Story is up!  I've been noticing funny glitch related posts on the forums. So now you get to enjoy them with shoddy animations  :)

New DayZ User Story is up! This entry was user submitted by WondrousMoose.  Watch him deal out sweet, sweet justice!

Edited by jimmijamjams

New DayZ User Story is up!  This story was submitted to me by Knar.  I knew they were working on the zombie AI, but this is ridiculous!

New DayZ User Story is up!  Today we feature "Missed Connections"!  Have you found and then lost someone all too soon?  Maybe these people are talking about you.