Sign in to follow this  
Schwaemson

What to do now?

Well i was looting at Balota Airfield in one of the buildings but then i bugged onto the roof.... i had no choice to get down there except jumping from it and now my legs/bones are broken.

How/Where do i get some medecine for it? And i dont wanna crawl all my way to Cherno or another big city with a hospital.... does i have a chance to find some at the airfield at the jail?

Thanks for the quick reply.

It's what we do :)

Ooooook i know dayz is still in alpha... but i just relogged and i can walk? And my legs arent broken anymore? Really i dont know what i should say :D

Listen, when you find sticks, grab them. See if you can find a shirt too. Transform the shirt into rags, and then combine the rags with the wooden sticks. You'll create a splint that can remove the broken legs status.

Time heals all wounds? not really though.

Listen, when you find sticks, grab them. See if you can find a shirt too. Transform the shirt into rags, and then combine the rags with the wooden sticks. You'll create a splint that can remove the broken legs status.

Yea i know but find some ;) i have always some rags in my bag but i have never found a stick....

Time heals all wounds? not really though.

But it really does cO