cpt-fred

Help With Battleye Rcon

Hi gents,

I have tried all tutos to set up the BE Rcon admin tool and i always got the message 'could not connect'.

Is there a specific port to open in firewall for the Rcon tool?

If you guys can help me it should be very nice.

Regards,

Fred

Rcon is port 2302. Try that.

2302 is the server's port.

I tryed all ports of all my servers without success.

Yeah, its the same to connect to RCon. I use it for my server.

Edit: Saying that, You should have a different RCON port for each server, but they wont vary by much, but at least one of them will be 2302.

Yeah' date=' its the same to connect to RCon. I use it for my server.

Edit: Saying that, You should have a different RCON port for each server, but they wont vary by much, but at least one of them will be 2302.

[/quote']

I think my problem is on the set up :s..

Can put this thing working right

Main issue is that some server hosts put the server password, not the battleye password. Have you tried that?

I hope I am not high-jacking but I am also having an issue where I cant restart my server threw Rcon

Main issue is that some server hosts put the server password' date=' not the battleye password. Have you tried that?

[/quote']

Well, i put the same in beserver.cfg :/

Are all your servers running from the same beserver config file?

Quote from the Battleye wiki:

"If you run multiple game servers on one machine, you need to specify separate BE paths for each in the server startup parameters."

Seems each servers battleye should be in seperate locations. Could be that your RCon is trying to connect to all 4 servers at the same time if they are all using the same config.

Are all your servers running from the same beserver config file?

Quote from the Battleye wiki:

"If you run multiple game servers on one machine' date=' you need to specify separate BE paths for each in the server startup parameters."

Seems each servers battleye should be in seperate locations. Could be that your RCon is trying to connect to all 4 servers at the same time if they are all using the same config.

[/quote']

Well the paths are also differents, i really folow the tutorial but without success

Hi,

Ok, so it's fixed it seems i forgot a "\" after "?:\Bohemia Interactive\*mypath*\Battleye\ <- here

my bad :/ anyway thanks about help!!