Sign in to follow this  
ry777

character slower than other players

i just recenly installed arma2 and dayz, it is an awsome game but i have noticed that i am much slower than other players, it doesnt matter if im prone crouched or running. I am not walking because i can toggle walk and go slower, also i am not aiming down my sight. The animations are all correct however my movespeed is low for some reason, any1 else have this?

Personally I've noticed the faster you're running the game the faster you move.

On my old laptop my friend would run almost twice as fast as me, but it could only run the game between 5-15 fps.

On my new computer I run faster then my same friend and I'm now running the game between 45-60 fps.

I don't know why this happens.

hmm alright ill check my fps haha thats really strange though

IS there an easy way to check FPS? I have the same problem in my game with my crew... I am the tortoise...lol..most of the time, other times I am just as fast... hmmmm

IS there an easy way to check FPS? I have the same problem in my game with my crew... I am the tortoise...lol..most of the time' date=' other times I am just as fast... hmmmm

[/quote']

Download FRAPS. It's free.

Esc > options > game options > head bob (slide it to the left to turn it off)

i have already turned my head bob all the way off, any1 else have ideas other thn my internet connection? do you think i messed up the dayz install or sumthin?

I have had this issue after updating from 1.7.1.5

While running version 1.7.1.5 I ran and kept up with everyone else.

After 1.7.2.3 I can not keep up with anyone. My friend crouch runs and keeps up with me while I am standing and running.

And yes I have tried double tapping shift and W and I am not aiming down the sights of the gun.

My internet connection and computer are the same as they have always been.