Dreypa

These are our stories

"Sh*t man ! Sh*****T!!! Josh! She's bleeding out ; I don't have enough badges and gauze to stop it!" Tyler screamed across the hospital hallway.

Alicia had taken a rifle round to the shoulder after she stepped out onto the second floor roof, she lay unconcious as Tyler tried to stop the bleeding.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my last roll of gauze ; throwing it towards Tyler. Then running up the stairs to the top floor.

I was on the third floor of the hospital ; in Doctor Kavorgkaies office ; trying to locate where the sniper position was.

When I heard Luca say something I will never forget, "Three hostiles coming in guys!"

We were being targetted by a group of bandits.

Nothing I could do about the ground forces , I had to focus on the sniper. Hopefully Luca and Tyler could handle the incoming intruders.

The sniper had to be at the factory , we searched every other possible vantage point a rifleman could hide while looting the city.

I peaked out the window in Kavorgkaies office , clear view of the factory. I put my eye to the scope hoping to get view of the sniper.

I scanned the roof of the factory , no sign of movement. I turned the scope ever so slightly left , a glint ,there he was, on the smock stack scaffolding.

His scope gleaming off the setting sun gave him away. Another shot rang true ; this time it was aimed for me. I took a hit to the left side of my chest, 

the impact knocked the wind out of me and sent me to the ground.

Am I dead I wondered? Everything was black and could hear nothing....

Perhaps I should back up to the beginning.

Tyler and I grew up together in elektrozavodsk ; our families were really close knit together. 

We became best friends at the age of 6 and were inseperable from then on out. When the virus hit the news ; Tyler and I left elektro and headed north. 

Towards his grandfathers farm east of Gvozdino ; we figured the infection wouldn't spread that far north and we could hunker down until it passed over.

Anyone with half a brain knew to leave the city ; most were never given the opportunity however. By the time we left the city ; 7 in 10 had fallen victim to the virus.

We wanted to avoid the savage looting and violence that had swept over our beautiful city by the remaining survivors. Hoping we could find somewhere safer.

We were wrong. 

The city of Gvozdino was just as bad as the coastal cities ; no survivors ; only the walking dead remained. We only stayed one night at the farm

the howls of hunger and scratching at the door left us both a night of insomnia. We looted as many supplies as we could hold and headed east hoping to find some more suvivors. Or preferabbly a way out of this

nightmare. Tyler suggested we try and find a boat to "borrow" in Gula on the north east coast. From there we could head to one of the outer lying islands.

Not a bullet proof plan ; but the best one we had.

After being losing ourselves in the woods east of Gvozdino for what seemed like a week. We emerged on the west side of Krasnostav ; completely dehydrated.

Our immediate course was to locate any possible water sources ; without alerting the local "residents". Upon approaching the west road of kras ; we noticed 

two zed corpses ; riddled with .357 rounds. It was obvious another survivor(s) had been here; no way of telling when however. We proceeded down the main

road to see a dark skinned survivor on the roof of the hospital. He was yelling vicenties and taunts to a group of zeds below him ; who were unable to figure out

how a ladder or stairs for that matter worked. Clearly he was almost as insane as the zeds had become After unloading a six shots into the crowd ; 

he screamed "FK!" and throwing his magnum to the ground. Obviously he was out of ammo.

Five of the zeds were still clamoring against the wall at the smell of his flesh.Normally we wouldn't draw attention to ourselves like this ; Tyler and I. 

But we couldn't leave the man stranded. I unloaded 5 shots from my mosin into the zeds ; killing three out of five of the remaining residents. 

Tyler quickly and surgically dropped the remaining two.

After making our way down the road ; the man stood in the middle of the corpses kicking each one. Still yelling vulgarties towards the dead zombies.

Elated to be alive ; the man picked me up in a bear hug lifting me off my feet.We exchanged pleasantries with the man ; Luca. 

We offered him the very little food we had ; but he declined motioning he had a full backpack of supplies.

He said he had just come from Guila and it was about a days hike from our current location. We shared our hope of finding a garrisonable vessel to get off the mainland.

To our dismay ; he informed us he had the same plan but nothing remained in Guila asides from death and deaths friends. OUr mission to Guila now came to a halt ; unaware of what to do next.

Luca, told us of a rumor of helicopters being seen once a week leaving Balota Airfield. Rumors that the remants of our military remained and providing air-evac for the survivors.

Our only hope lay in a rumor of a man we had just met.

None of us had a compass or a map for that matter so we all agreed to head for the coast before heading south. To avoid any chances of getting lost further than what we previously had.

We had a fairly uneventful journey once we reached the coastline. We came out of the forest of Rify ; one of the gas tanks in the bowels of the freighter ship had ruptured.

Effectively cutting the freight ship in two ; none of us had the balls to search inside. Too many places a bandit or zed could be hiding in; we thought it best just to head south

as fast as humanly possible. We blazed our way south through berenzino dropping any zombie we seen on the main road. None of us felt comfortable looting this city either. So we moved on.

That night we camped out ever so slightly west of the swamp / bridge that lies half way between berenzino and Nizhoye. We ate and drank until our stomachs were content. Perhaps we should 

have rationed better as we only had half a bag of rice remaining for the three of us. A day tops worth of food. It was evident our only solution was to attempt to find some supplies in 

Nizhoye as we passed through the town.

As we apporached the small coastal town ;we noticed all the doors a jar. Impossible all the residents had unanimously left there front doors open before leaving. None the less ; we split up in hopes

to find enough food to tide us over to solnichy or kamyshovo. Luca said he would check the the builidings at the south end of town past the orchard. Tyler went towards the docks while I searched the 

houses on the main road. 

After the first five houses being empty I began to feel my heart sink in disappointment ; then soon to fear that we may starve to death. Tyler came over from the docks ; "Theyve been cleaned" he said.

I told him so have these houses. Not one second later ; we see Luca come running from the orchard. 

"Guys!", he exlaimed. "All the doors on the south end are open too not one scrap of food, except for one. The big red two story building in the middle of the street is still closed. But theres a hoarde of zombies circling the house."

"The fk?" , I asked.

"Someones in the house." , Tyler and Luca said in unison.

"I see someone moving in the upstairs window" , Tyler continued.

"Well lets go say hello." , I replied.

We stormed the road from the east end , weapons drawn. Tyler signaled he was going to sweep the back end of the builiding. Leaving the front for Luca and I. Quick and precise ; Luca unloaded his magnum dropping a majority of the zombies in front of the house.

I cleaned up the three remaining , proceeding to give a thumbs up to Tyler at his position. A crackle of assault rifle fire riddle the air. Four quick bursts. Tyler came around the side of the builiding returning the thumbs up. As I look to the reloading Luca a zed

had slipped past our sights and snuck up behind Luca. I react , and quickly smack the zombie in the face with the butt of my mosin. Knocking her to the ground and proceeding to thrust my bayonent into the neck. Severing the last remaining motor functions of the vessel.

Luca again gave me another man sized bear hug. 

After reloading our weaponary , we spotted the survivor looking out the window at us. Quickly retracting upon us viewing the individual. 

"Don't worry bro , were friendly! We killed these son bit*** cicling your house guy!" Luca screamed up in his deep african voice.

The person in the house said nothing.

"Look , we just need some food. Were willing to trade ammo or some water if that would suit your fancy bud." I said hoping to get a reply.

Still no reply. In desperation , we kicked the front door down. Heading up the stairs , weapons drawn , no idea if the survivor would be hostile or friendly.

All the rooms but one were open , obvious where this guy was hiding. I knocked on the door three times

"Were gonna come in , we won't shoot you unless you shoot first. I promise were friendly and just need food." I said hoping to ensure some safety.

As I turned the door handle and pushed the door open. I seen a young lady in the corner crying.

"Please don't hurt me! Take whatever you want , theres food in the backpack! Just please don't hurt me!" The young lady screeched.

We put our weapons down. 

Turns out this young womens name is Alicia. She was a nurse in cherno (how I don't envy that) when the infection first hit. She came north with her best friend ,

Stacy. After seeing the residents of the city all falling victim to the virus. They left the city with everything they could carry and headed up the coastline.

In hopes of finding safety in the north. Much like us , they ran low on supplies while appoarching Nizhoye and decided to loot the town for food. 

Stacy and Alicia had split up thinking it would work to there advantage to clean out the city faster. But upon reaching the warehouse , Alicia had discovered the 

group of zombies , feasting on the body of Stacy. Alicia screamed bloody murder , catching the attention of the zombies feasting. Smelling fresh meat , they chased her into

the houes we found her in. She managed to outrun the hoard fast enough to shut the door behind her and barricade it the best she could. Tears rolled down her eyes as she told

us the story. I couldn't imagine how nightmarish it mustve been to see your best friend become a zombie meal. Frankly if it were me in her shoes , I probably wouldve put a 45 round 

into my temple. The simple thought of those things eating my friend made my stomach hurl. That sight would be enough to tramatize even the strongest willed mind.

"Alright , Alicia, if you don't mind were going to camp here with you tonight. We are leaving first thing in the morning. Luca tell us of rumors that part of the military is still

functional and air-evac'ing civilians out of Balota Airfield once a week. We are on our way to the airfield to see if the rumors true. Your more than welcome to join us or go your 

seperate way. Regardless of your choice. Heres my Fnx and a box of ammo. No one should be out here without a gun.", Tyler explained.

She looked up at tyler hiding a hint of a smile, with still another tear in her eye. "Maybe , I should. I don't know..." looking back down. "The bandits in the south are.... very aggressive".

"Come on! It'll be fun , plus you know what they say. Three's a crowd , but fours a group!" said Luca.

"Its two is company but threes a crowd is the saying , Luca. But close enough." I chuckled

"You know what Im's sayin!" He chuckled back.

My stomach let out a violent growl. I was starving.

"Now you said something about food Alicia?" , I asked remembering what she said as we first entered the room.

She reached out and grabbed the pink backpack on the counter and proceeded to empty the contents on the table. And man did it fill like Christmas morning.

Five cans of beans , seven tins of tuna , two bags of rice , four bottles of water and a canteen fell from the the tiny backpack. The three of us looked at 

each other in utter amazment. This chick was STOCKED.

That night Alicia cooked us the best beans and rice dinner we have ever eaten. The stove in the kitchen still held some propane and we were able to eat a hot meal

for the first time in weeks. I dare say , I was also happy for the first time since the outbreak. We managed to find two survivors in three days. There had to be some hope for humanity 

left , there has to be other survivors out there. I mean, if a couple of fools like ourselves managed to survive this long, there had to be others as well. All was not lost for mankind I thought.

As we finished our dinner , she reached in the side pocket of her backpack. Pulling a clear glass bottle that was almost half full.

"I got vodka, the last bottle left in cherno. I think now would be a good time to drink it. Its not every day you make new friends anymore." Alicia said still trying to hide that hint of a smile I

seen earlier. We humbly accepted the offer of spirits and we all had a good time. We shared stories of our youths , laughing at each other stories all throughout the night.

We were now a group of four.

They woke up in the morning feeling refreshed and revitalized. I however had a splitting migraine , alcohol never agreed with me.

"Fk my life , I never should of drank." I sighed.

"Haha pansy" Tyler chuckled.

"You call yourself russian?" , Luca trolled. 

"Fk you guys." I returned in agitation.

Alicia reached for her backpack , pulling yet another item from a side pocket. It was a small round perscription bottle.

"Do you want a percocet?" She asked flipping the lid off the bottle , "I managed to snag some supplies from the hospital I worked at before leaving cherno."

"Oh my god I would love a percocet..." I begged with a sigh of pain.

She handed me two and a bottle of water. I always loved an opiate for breakfast , it was my weakness.

We had a small breakfast of rice before leaving the house we spent the night in. Traveling further south , we seen another group of survivors heading north as we were approaching Solnichy's factory.

They were friendly , although extremely skiddish at first. They had been robbed by bandits in Kamyshovo the day before, so the sight of other survivors wasn't exactly welcoming. Which is understandable.

We traded the group a bag of rice , two bottles of water and a loaded M4 clip for there long range scope some gauze, three pairs of gloves and some disinfectant. Luca told them of the Balota Airfield rumor,

which they didn't believe. The bandits the day before obviously has them shook , doubtful anything could change their minds to go back south. Fair enough I thought. Our two groups parted ways in opposite

directions wishing each other the best of luck.

Proceeding south, we kept excellent pace , passing through Solnichny and reaching Kamyshovo's outskirts. Seeing no signs of the bandits after fourty-five minutes or reconnasciance (thanks to my new scope). 

We decided set up shop in the abandoned super markets offices and settled in for the night. Eating a modest meal in comparison to the night before, I was quickly reminded of the harsh world we now live in.

In the morning , there was a debate whether to skip elektro by sticking to the north , or looting it for whatever we could find. I protested skipping the chance at another large dinner , while the others

insisted it was too dangerous. After much discussion , they finally agreed to loot the city after I suggested we can skip Cherno if we loot Elektro. If we were going to loot the city , we had a small window too do so. 

It would take us atleast two hours to reach the out skirts and another hour to get out of the city once we entered. If we wanted to avoid the night time savagery of elektro ; we would have an hour maybe an hour and a half 

maximum to loot the city. And get the fk out of the proverbial Dodge.

We approached the edge of the city at about 3pm by my guess. At the intersection past past the first docks on the west side , I made a judgement call.

"Alright Tyler , you and Alicia sweep the north end of the city. Me and Luca will take south , give us the water bottles and canteens. We'll fill them up at the water pump before heading up to you guys. Do you remember 

where the hospital is Tyler?" 

"Dude I've lived here just as long as you , I remember where the hospital is. Its not a good idea to split up dude, what if we run into zeds or bandits." Tyler expressed with worry.

"We won't have enough time to get all the essentials we need. Meet me at the hospital in one hour , no later. If you see zombies , throw them bitches an axe to the face. If you see bandits shoot them. That way if either 

group hears gunshots we know whats up" I said as grabbing the water bottles and canteen from alicias backpack.

Tyler shook his head in protest but followed suit and headed into town with Alicia.

As we were sweeping the south we noticed a lack of zombies. With the size of the city , I was expecting a small army of the living dead to encompass us. Our first stop was the water pump , we quickly filled up the bottles as fast 

we humanly could. We checked a few houses finding nothing of interest aside from a non rusty can opener, the taste of rust was starting to get on my nerves. We found one magazine for Tylers M4 and a box of magnum ammo for Luca in

the managers office of the printing press. By the time we were leaving the printing press our designated hour was almost up, hopefully Tyler and Alicia had better luck than we did. Luca and I agreed to head back to the hospital.

Luca and I were caming up the main road heading to the hospital when I spotted the Cathedral my family attended every weekend on the sabbath. Thoughts of nostalgia and good memories flooded my mind at the sight of the church.

"Hey , Luca, head back to the hospital, I'm going to stop at the church for a moment."

"Really , Josh, after all this fkd up sh*t going on in this world, and you still want to pray to that imaginary creature?" Luca asked in disbelief.

"Just go to the hospital dude, I'll be five minutes." I said while turning a left towards the church. My mind was already made up.

The church doors were barred closed, I had to break the lock with a screwdriver to gain entry. The smell of dust lingered heavely in the building. Obviously no one has been here in some time , I thought, don't really blame them.

I sat down in the third row , fifth seat other pew. The same pew I sat in for as long as I could remember, I reach in front of me and found "my" bible. I chuckled to myself. "Whens the next time you'll ever see one of these?"

I took the bible and stuck it in my coats left breast pocket. Said a quick prayer and got up to head to the hospital.

The second I took a step out of the church, I heard it. A high power rifle shot... I was the only one in our group with a rifle. So it wasn't a friendly shot....

I never ran so hard in my entire life , thoughts of my friends being in trouble struck so much fear and adrenaline into my heart. I made a bee line to the hospital, upon entering the front doors I see Luca run up the first flight of stairs.

"Sh*t man ! Sh*****T!!! Josh! She's bleeding out ; I don't have enough badges and gauze to stop it!" Tyler screamed across the hospital hallway.

Alicia had taken a rifle round to the shoulder after she stepped out onto the second floor roof, she lay unconcious as Tyler tried to stop the bleeding.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my last roll of gauze ; throwing it towards Tyler. Then running up the stairs to the top floor. Luca was on the second floor locking the side doors.

I went to third floor of the hospital ; to Doctor Kavorgkaies office ; to locate where the sniper position was.

When I heard Luca say something I will never forget, "Three hostiles coming in guys!"

We were being targetted by a group of bandits.

Nothing I could do about the ground forces , I had to focus on the sniper. Hopefully Luca and Tyler could handle the incoming intruders.

The sniper had to be at the factory , we searched every other possible vantage point a rifleman could hide while looting the city.

I peaked out the window in Kavorgkaies office , clear view of the factory. I put my eye to the scope hoping to get view of the sniper.

I scanned the roof of the factory , no sign of movement. I turned the scope ever so slightly left , a glint ,there he was, on the smock stack scaffolding.

His scope gleaming off the setting sun gave him away. Another shot rang true ; this time it was aimed for me. I took a hit to the left side of my chest, 

the impact knocked the wind out of me and sent me to the ground.

Am I dead I wondered? Everything was black and could hear nothing but my heart thumping out of my chest.

Wait a second.... I can hear.....

I opened my eyes , I could see. I was alive ,I stuck my hand up my shirt to my chest and pulled it out. No blood...

Below me sounded like a warzone in Afganhistan , M4 and Magnum ammo being exchanged like poker chips at a black jack table. No clue whos shots were who's and if my friends are even alive.\

The only thing on my mind, was the pansy on the smoke stack.

I took another chance, I stood up and laid my mosin on the edge of the window seal. As quickly as I could I tried to get in focus of the sniper. Almost dead center. I aimed a mil and one half high and half a mil to the right, to compensate for wind and bullet drag.

Apparently the sniper was waiting for me and we fired at the same time. I heard the bullet wizz past my right ear missing me by a fraction of an inch. Through the scope I seen bullet land short at the walkway that the sniper was standing on, landing just at his feet but no hit. 

My calculations on the scope were off. I need to aim atleast a Mill higher. I ducked back down , and realized there was no gunfire being exchanged downstairs.

Shit.... I'm the last one left I thought.

The sniper was obviously a better shot then me, I had no formal training with long range combat aside from picking off zombies standing in the middle of the road. I determined I have 60 seconds to take a shot and duck down before the hostiles make there way upstairs to 

kill me. 

As I stood up and mounted the rifle to the window for one last shot ,suprisingly I found myself mumbleing Psalms 23:4

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."

With the scope on target I took the shot. Through the scope I seen the splash of red midst splatter on the back of the smoke stack and the sniper fall over the ledge of the railing.

I pulled out my pistol, now for the fks downstairs.

"Tyler! Luca! You fags breathing down there?" I asked , desperate to hear a response.

"Get your ass down here and help us with Alicia! She has no pulse!" Tyler screamed up at me.

I booked it off the third floor down to the third , looking over the balcony, I see two bodies laying at the bottom of the front stairs.

In the front of the office Tyler and Alicia were in , lay the third attacker , breathe still filling his lungs. I put the barrel of my mosin to his forehead and pulled the trigger.

"Stop fking around and help Luca find a defib!" Tyler screamed at me once again. Panickedly we searched for a defibrillator to save her life.

Luca came running up the stairs with a defib in his hands " I got one bishes!"

Sadly , there was no juice left in the batteries, we couldnt even get it to turn on. We searched the entire hospital no other defibs to be found.

"Tyler , search her first aid kit..." I said desperate for a solution.

"Dude shes not gonna have a fking defib on her" 

"Just fking check, Ill watch the doors"

Tyler pulled out the first aid kit , a little blood but intact. He unzippered the kit, no defib. But pulled out what appeared to be a yellow marker. Pulled the lid off and jabbed it into Alicia's chest.

Epipherine.... 

Alicias eyes bolted open and she took a giant gasp for air. After much coughing she asked what had happened. We explained everything to her , still in shock ourselves that we were alive.

"So wait you got shot in the chest? How are you alive? I see the hole in your coat!" She asked.

"I dont friggin know..." I said while reaching into my coat to feel for blood again. Whats this lump... I pulled the bible from my breast pocket. The front cover had a hole riding through it, after flipping it over and noticing no exit hole from the bibles backside.

"Ill be damned", Luca said....

This is DayZ , these are our stories.
Edited by Dreypa
  • Like 4

Way TL:DR.

I'll read it when I have some more time. From the look of this, I actually read some, it looks good.

-Dovis

• Like 1

It's really good....I actually read some but definitely didn't have time to read it all xD It's like a short book but with epic all over. :P

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Thank you to anyone who took time out of there day to read this ; its appreciated.

Well I commend you for your first post not being a retardedly redundant KoS thread or the like. So it's an automatic +1 for me. Will read when I get the time.

The boat had crashed on the shoreline after drifting for many days. The passengers on board were either dead or starving. There was on among them that had kept herself nourished and was perfectly healthy to start her journey. She had done what she needed to survive and she didn't even know what she was walking into. Her name wasn't of importance, she was an unknown like many others here.

Her first steps were calm she saw the town of Berezino the half built structure looming off in the distance. She began approaching it at a brisk walk. The town seemed oddly empty from a distance but as she approached she could see some figures roaming the street. It seemed like she could get help for the boat after all, maybe all her greed would pay off and karma wouldn't back stab her after all. The closer she got to the town the more the soured smell got stronger. 

There were ruined cars along the shoreline, she began to suspect things were different than they seemed. She entered the town, the smell was overwhelming. The person before her had leathery skin on the back of their neck as if they had been sun baked. Considering the signs were all in Russian she didn't expect this person to speak any of her language it was still worth a try.

"Excuse me miss," her Yorkshire accent was rather strong. She had expected this person to simply reply with a questionable look on their face instead they turned around. The upper lip was missing, the teeth were nearly black, her eyes were glossy and dead. The growl she let out was inhuman.

Welcome to Cherno. 

She ran as fast as she could deeper into the city, "HELP! HELP!"

Stirring the dead drawing attention to herself. In came the swarm and out of Berezino she went into the countryside and into the forest. Her first night was spent cold and hungry up in a deer stand. By morning she couldn't hear the growls anymore, she had lost her way though the boat would have to find its own help. She climbed down the ladder and began walking in the opposite direction of the sun. The day went by and still she hungered. By noon she was in Dubrovka. 

A lot of the same occurred, she avoided these monsters and ducked into houses gathering supplies. By the night she had plenty of food and water and was taking refuge in a barn before sleeping. She awoke the following morning and gathered her supplies and began walking north. 

Krasnostav seemed like a hell of a walk she had the food and supplies ready to handle the inner city. She had an ax, an empty pistol and a large pack with all of her supplies. She imagined the pistol might deter people from attacking her out right and the ax could be used to kill the monsters. When she entered the city she was instantly stuck in the middle of a fire fight between two groups. She watched from a window as the two groups murdered each other with the survivors high tailing it. It felt wrong but she began taking the gear of the dead people even gathering one of their assault rifles and their clips.

She ventured through Krasnostav not running into any other live person and found the airstrip there. It seemed risky but she assumed the military barracks might have ammo or other weapons to protect herself, after watching those savages shoot each other apart it seemed like the best idea. It didn't take her long to clear the field and bypass the gate and begin looting parts of the base getting several clips for her rifle and other pieces of gear that would ensure her survival in a firefight over getting chewed on. 

The air control tower looked like a good bet to find a radio it was a risky idea but she attempted to get in anyways. She climbed the lower level stairs finding empty clips of ammo and cans of food. She turned to climb the final stairs to the top level when a gun poked down aiming at her, an Australian accent answered her.

"There is nothing up here for you, come up here and I'll blow your feckin head off."

"That's fair, I don't want any problems," she responded.

"Good mate, get the fuck then I don't want to kill you so piss off." 

Taking the grace of this stranger she quickly left and headed straight for the building directly next to it to look for more supplies. While in the building she heard yelling and gunfire. The silence that followed and then footsteps downstairs. Her breathing slowed and she aimed at the door. The foot steps grew louder and louder.

"Hey mate, you in here? You got bandages?"

It was the Australian man, she lowered her weapon briefly but then quickly raised it again.

"Drop your gun on the ground and any other weapon on you and come in I'll bandage you."

He complied dropping his rifle in vision of her and dropped his bat then walked in with his back to her. She tossed bandages to the floor and stepped into the corner carefully watching him as he bandaged himself quietly, a bullet looked like it had grazed his side and his shirt was damp with blood. He looked back at her and raised his hand then pulled out a yellow case from his bag and dropped it on the ground, "Thanks mate, look there's some food in the case I don't need it anymore."

"Thank you, please leave," she kept her rifle aimed on him until he was out of the room and she heard his footsteps go down the stairs. Closing the door she opened the case seeing stacks of food in the case then closed it and put it in her bag. After waiting for several minutes she decided it was time to leave. She headed back into Krasnostav where she heard several guns fire and decided to sneak up on the position. Unfortunately the man she had encountered before had been gunned down but not before he killed two others. The last one moved in on his body and she got into position.

She aimed her rifle at the man, "Sorry mate," she said loud enough for the man to look up at her before pulling the trigger. That night was a very comfortable night. She had more supplies than she could carry and spent the night sleeping under a bed but it was quiet. Her journey would continue soon enough, but it was time for a break...

Edited by Nombie
  • Like 2

@Nombie ; loved the story. Would love to read another episode or continuation 

+1 for solid story telling.

Bumping this ; hoping to get some constructive criticism before I sit down and right EP2

There's a reason you have to keep bumping this post...

• Like 3

"Sh*t man ! Sh*****T!!! Josh! She's bleeding out ; I don't have enough badges"

Stop reading here

• Like 2

Not a bad little read. I appreciate the time and effort put into it... I don't think you need to edit the swear words on this forum though. As long as there not aimed at a (real) person.

• Like 1

Not a bad little read. I appreciate the time and effort put into it... I don't think you need to edit the swear words on this forum though. As long as there not aimed at a (real) person.

Profanity was edited so it wouldnt get completely bleeped out on steam :/