Sign in to follow this  
kflo01

Red Dragon Gaming - Ultimate IN PvE

Hello all forum members.

This is owenr/admin of Red Dragon Gaming. We have just created a brand new Overwatch Private Server tailored to players who enjoy the Pve aspect of Dayz over the KoS they've experienced on most other servers.

We have a small community of players who are VERY friendly and usually team togeether for nights of enjoyable playing over just gunning each other down just because.  PvP is not outlawed by any means and we do have a few bandits on the server but for the most part it is a friendly community. We all talk on our Teamspeak server in game.

We have 2 admins (myself and one other) who are active, fair and care about the server. We just moved to a new high powered VPS that means LOW ping times (dependant on location) and great frames (the hardware specs are very high).

If your tired of plain jane Dayz our server offers so many custom sights and sounds, custom locations and even a brand new city. You'll never get bored even if your playing alone. Below are some of the things we offer:

-Custom Player Bases with Protected bubbles

- A.I.

-Custom A.I. Missions

-Custom A.I. Bandit Camps :)

-Towing

-All Weapons Unlocked

-Enough Helis and Vehicles To Go Around

-Self Blood Bag (blood bag thru scroll wheel or right click in gear)

-Consume Blood Bag From Gear Menu (eat the blood bag...yuck!! get 2500 blood back but HIGH infection rate)

-Pick Your Spawn Location

-Remove Clothing

-Strip Parts From Vehicles

-Siphon Gas

And lots lots more

Come and join the number one growing Overwatch server. We are always open to comments and suggestions to improve the server.

Server IP is: 192.95.54.193

TeamSpeak IP is: 192.95.54.193

Search In Dayz Commander for: Red Dragons    (overwatch mod)

Added some nice content to the server. We now have custom guns available for players.

Also offering a new type of player base. Server is really taking off.

The new base buidling is in. Building materials for the base building can be found at heli crash sites.
Tents are now working.
Camp Rogan near Stary has been removed because I could not get A.I to spawn there.
A.I. numbers have been increased at Camp Death & Last Stand.
Tower lights have been added at night to smoke stacks and tall towers.
Radio chatter has been added to car radios and portable radios. Really Creepy

4 ATV's have been added to the 4 corners of the map and filled with base building materials to get you started....now go find them.

Come join the #1 PvE server out

Base Building Items added to heli crash loot tables.

Cutom guns now found at heli crashes along with Parts to repair vehicles.

like it so much :P

Glad you like it. What is your in game name? Come back and bring friends. Get a in game base.

Back to the top.
Added Camp Rogan near Stary.

Glad you like it. What is your in game name? Come back and bring friends. Get a in game base.

my name is melodie or awei in game and i will bring my friends back in a few days. :D

• Like 1

melodie I remember you. I havent seen you on it a bit. Come back with freinds become a regular and you can get a base.

Base Building 1.3 tested. Concete Gates and Info Stands are working. Now you can fully protect you base just  like donor bases.
-Heli crash sites now have base building supplies and tons of custom weapons.

melodie I remember you. I havent seen you on it a bit. Come back with freinds become a regular and you can get a base.

Base Building 1.3 tested. Concete Gates and Info Stands are working. Now you can fully protect you base just  like donor bases.

-Heli crash sites now have base building supplies and tons of custom weapons.

i will be back soon with friends. and what is your name in game?

my friend and i has found 2 humvees and lots of items, wish we could get a base. :P

You can use the in game base building or you can purchase a donor base. The choice is yours. See me in game to discuss both options.

Added more ways to find vustom base building supples.
Added custom castgle to skalisty island

Loadouts available via donations.

Build your own base by hand or donate and the admins will be you a nice complex.

Scrap Metal plus a toolbox = bike!!

new anti-hack

Frienly community of players

Military server, lots of cool guns you dont see antywhere else.

Lots to do. Attack missions, loot towns or bring a group and attack A.I. bandit bases for high end loot and helis.