Sign in to follow this  
Sakka

Dayz Mod looking for a friend

So I used to play the mod a lot over a year ago and took a break from it. I have just gotten back into the game and unfortunately everyone I used to play with has since left it. I will get and play SA at some point but after going through the development of that I am wanting to just play the mod for now. Either vanilla Dayz or maybe Dayz Epoch.

So a little more info. I live in western USA and usually play at night. I know my way around the game just fine and have played both LW and with medium sized groups. I am in my mid 20s so I would prefer someone who is around that age and wanting to play the game in a casual way. I don't like to KOS but That doesn't mean I'm afraid of a firefight.

So if you are just another lone wolf wanting someone to acompany you or are part of a small group and wanting to play let me know. I use Teamspeak for voice comm and my Steam name is also Sakka. Let me know and happy hunting.

Hey, If you are looking for people to play with, I'm with a server community called Factionz. We have had an active server up and running consistently for well over a year now. The Factionz server has preset factions that players or groups of players can join to gain access to a shared safe zone and a pooled set of resources; players may also forgo joining a faction at the cost of forfeiting access to a faction safezone. These factions compete against each other by earning points through combat, scavenging, building and winning events and objectives until a faction is declared victorious at the end of each month. We play on the Epoch mod if you are curious.

If you have any questions please PM me here or head over to http://factionz.vigilantaddiction.com/forum/ to request access as we are white listed. 

Hey Sakka,

I'm new to DayZ all together. I'm older and looking for a few people to play with in a similar way. If you don't mind a noob let me know and I would be happy to tag along. I'm currently trying Epoch as it seems its the most active right now from the server listing.