Sign in to follow this  
TracksuitHitman (DayZ)

Looking for a few fellas (or fella, or felleutte) to play Epoch with.

Hello everyone. I've been playing Standalone recently, and I find it to be quite dull so far. So, I'm coming back to DayZ Epoch for a while. I never liked playing DayZ Epoch alone, and all of my friends have migrated to Standalone. I need people (preferably 1-4) to play with!

I am looking for EXPERIENCED players (PvP, navigation, etc.) that are at least the age of 15.

My Skype username is mctrollerson. I will be playing tomorrow (possibly a bit tonight if I get an answer quickly).

Hey, I belong to a community called Factionz that could possibly be what you are looking for. The server is set up so that players join 1 of 3 factions. Once players join their faction, they get access to that factions safe zone and pooled resources. Players may also decide to join no faction at the expense of having access to a safe zone. The factions compete for points by killing members of the opposing factions, scavenging for valuables and winning objectives and events until a faction is declared victorious at the end of the month.

You said you are looking for experienced players, I can tell you that the talent pool in factionz is a cut above the public servers since the nature of the way we run the server has given our core player base a wealth of experience in every type of scenario from 1 on 1 CQB to large scale 20 on 20 battles over large swaths of territory. We also have an active admin team who keep the server as hacker free as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here or go to our forums at http://factionz.vigilantaddiction.com/forum/ and request access as we are a white listed server.