conan the librarian

Skalisty island hoppers

Never seen a single soul whenever I have been to skalisity Island, yet all the buildings are looted, on every server.

I suggest that the real bandits take out people like this, and keep the island transparent.

None of the buildings on Skalisty island currently spawn loot. There is a functional well, and nothing else. 

• Like 3

None of the buildings on Skalisty island currently spawn loot. There is a functional well, and nothing else. 

incorrect, a few spawn loot, just not many.

Can I get the opinion of someone who knows what they are talking about please?

Lel bud, don't rip the guy cause you're mad. Okay also two things, first it's right on the cost where everyone spawns, and everyone is thirsty apon spawn right? Some new spawns might head to the island for the pump and pick up any of this "loot" that spawns. And second hoppers have better things to do than loot a MOSTLY empty island, so get your facts straight.
  • Like 1

Hi!

So you honestly believe some server hopper is taking his time to loot Skalisty on EVERY server? I'm half expecting your just a troll but if you're not - just common sense would make you realize there is no one hopping Skalisty island. Who in their right mind would do that? Also, it's just completely impossible to loot ALL of the servers.

just common sense would make you realize there is no one hopping Skalisty island. Who in their right mind would do that?

I guess he hopped a few servers to check... So there actually are people who do it...

• Like 1

There are four houses in the village. No loot spawns in any of them, nor the boathouse.

The only loot spawn is the one house at the top of the hill.

If you're looking at internet loot maps, they are wrong. There isn't much accurate data on loot spawn locations in standalone so most of the internet loot maps are using old data from the mod.

Anyone hopping on Skalisty or even going there in the first place is completely wasting their time.

Edited by Hutch

Haha classic. Good attitude for someone who wants help.

And second hoppers have better things to do than loot a MOSTLY empty island, so get your facts straight.

Exactly.... :rolleyes:

I wasn't giving my opinion. I was sharing some facts that I learned through experience. Let me point out the difference:

Opinion: You're a very nasty little thing. 

Fact: You are completely wrong on both your points. 

There are four houses in the village. No loot spawns in any of them, nor the boathouse.

The only loot spawn is the one house at the top of the hill.

If you're looking at internet loot maps, they are wrong. There isn't much accurate data on loot spawn locations in standalone so most of the internet loot maps are using old data from the mod.

Anyone hopping on Skalisty or even going there in the first place is completely wasting their time.

I went there on my first spawn when I bought the game. Filled up at the well, noticed it was abandoned, left.

I love the potential though.

Just imagine sniping people trying to swim there for an atv battery or something.