Stoney (DayZ)

Ghosting on DayZ SA

Just got taken out by a guy ghosting on DayZ SA. I think it's pretty lame after a couple days getting your player geared up and a couple of mates ghosting for each other so they can take your stuff. I was in the NWAF and some guy comes up the stairs and dies from me shooting him. He then has his mates log in. One downstairs and two in the room beside me. Whilst one was coming up the stairs the other two came out from the room and killed me. Funny thing is I heard them all log in and reload. I was in the building for like half hour so I know nobody was there as I checked it. Ghosting on DayZ SA is pretty lame. Bring on the Private Hives that's all I can say. Ghosting is the reason I never played ranked servers on the mod. Rant over! x)

Yeah, well it's DayZ. "Get used to it" people say.

But just a tip here : Always be ready for the worst when you kill someone with good gear, you can never know if he has buddies or not.  (( I got betrayed by a guy that I helped, he just called his buddies and killed me with my friend. DayZ in it's flesh ))

Be ready for the worst all of the time actually, especially when you meet a guy that is friendly and has an axe.

And about the ghosting thing - It is really stupid, but it has a weak spot. ..."Funny thing is I heard them all log in and reload.."

So when you hear this, right near you, and two people, either spray them with anti-life bullet's or get the hell out of there.

Good luck next time man.

-Dovis

Edited by Doviszxc

Nah it is better to play with ghosters then with private server admins.

Next time, when u kill, make sure  u change servers buddy. I mean, u got exactly what u deserved for not being careful

Wow. What a completely retarded comment. Gratz on winning the stupid comment of the day award.

I've not encountered any yet i don't think, been playing since day1. Must be pretty lucky

Wow. What a completely retarded comment. Gratz on winning the stupid comment of the day award.

And how so, brainiac?

XD

this ought to be good

You got outplayed.

How exactly? Which btw, most decent admins in every single game, bans you for if you get caught doing it.

Edited by DaveAzoicer

Because you seem to think that ghosting = fine and dandy!

Obviously.

I never said that. I just offered him a direct solution for his current issue. Game is buggered atm but we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching

You read the warnings and still buy the game then come in here crying duplicating all the other threads of people crying are you stupid?.

How exactly? Which btw, most decent admins in every single game, bans you for if you get caught doing it.

He died, they won. GG git gud