PublicGee

Direct3D 9 Graphical?

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz

Graphics Card: Radeon X1900 CrossFire Edition

Total RAM: 6.0 GB

i just bought dayz today(1-14-14) and when i try and run it, it says error direct3d 9 graphical etc.

i have no clue what to do, i bought it and was so excited and now i can't even play...

is there a way to fix this?

Edited by PublicGee

You can try verifying the game cache that may help and it might also be your card i'm not sure also the card you are using is on the bare minimum of playing this so even if you get it working it may not be a playable experience. But just try verifying the integrity of cache in steam

to do that just right click the game and got to local files tab and click verify game cache that's about all i can help with

You can try verifying the game cache that may help and it might also be your card i'm not sure also the card you are using is on the bare minimum of playing this so even if you get it working it may not be a playable experience. But just try verifying the integrity of cache in steam

to do that just right click the game and got to local files tab and click verify game cache that's about all i can help with

it said the were validated sucessfully but that was about it