Sign in to follow this  
CyberVillain (DayZ)

Please add the Magpul PRS

I own the Magpul PRS buttstock and its a must for precision shooting with a M4 or AR15.

Its a natural aftermarket part to have in the game, make it a rare loot.

26_420_popup.jpg

Also I have this little monopod it could also make it into the game and restrict how much you can sway the gun when deployed but highly increase precision for prone shooting

http://www.accu-shot.com/Precision_Rail_Monopod.php

accushot41.jpg

Edited by CyberVillain

Seen lots of these at my local range. They are supposedly the best stock for any M4 variant. I personally haven't tried shooting with one of these attached but I'm see if I can get my buddy to lend his to me. Would seem like a nice stock. Definitely would love to see this in game but only if it's very rare.

I have on on my AR-15, I like it, but you have to install an M16 length buffer,buffer tube,buffer tube spring, and remove the castlenut. You would need an Armorer's toolkit to do so.

They are supposedly the best stock for any M4 variant.

They are designed for M16 length barrels and can affect performance with AR-15s that have an M4 length gastube.

Edited by Dale Gribble

I have on on my AR-15, I like it, but you have to install an M16 length buffer,buffer tube,buffer tube spring, and remove the castlenut. You would need an Armorer's toolkit to do so.

They are designed for M16 length barrels and can affect performance with AR-15s that have an M4 length gastube.

Have you tried the Accu-shot too? Its almost too easy with it deployed, but its really fun to place the shots at 600-700 meters as if you were at 200  ;)