Sign in to follow this  
liquidfrost

Can't join servers (out of date)

Well, I installed the games as requested on the install info from steam. Ran the game, ran Dayz and it's out of date. I figured it would be a cake walk updating but apparently it's a lot harder than it should be. I figured out I ned dayzcommander (not sure why). I install it run it and instanty get an error and it closes. Followed many forum posts on numerous forums and nothing works. So i'm a little curious how i'm supposed to fix this?

• Like 1

Please post screenshots of the errors coming up on your screen or a little more information regarding it.

EDIT: Also you have posted this in DayZ SA troubleshooting but since you are talking about Dayz commander makes me think mod, which we on about here SA or the Mod?

If your speaking about SA and its showing out of date.

• Close Steam
  • Right Click on Steam select run as administrator.
  • Go to your game library.
  • Right Click on DayZ.
  • Select Properties.
  • Hit local files tab.
  • Select Verify Integrity (Cache).

This will auto update your build, check the build number at the top of the main menu and make sure it matches the server you are trying to join.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

post-187426-0-17999300-1389676364_thumb.

Not sure if this is how i post a pic but this is the error i get everytime i open the dayzcommander.

I don't know what you mean by SA. I downloaded the mod requiring arma 2 and such. is this not how i'm supposed to do it?