Sign in to follow this  
AussieWarGod

Battleye Patch Issues Fix

To those of you who i know have been having MAJOR connectivity issues (specifically RIDICULOUSLY high ping and a steady 50,000 - 100,000 desync and constant stuttering) since the latest patch/update i have a solution for you.

i was running AVG and had tried every solution under the sun, uninstalled and reinstalled everything to do with dayz or steam and nothing seemed to work (not even disabling AVG). My friends recommended i switch to MSE as it is a far less processor intensive antivirus and they ran it and had no problems with DayZ (this is after some extensive research into other people that had this problem) after switching to MSE i am happy to confirm my ping is now down to between 10-20 (from 1000) and desync sits at 0 constantly NO ISSUES.

TL;DR Switch to MSE for your security, your issues should go away (hopefully, it worked for me.)

• Like 2

i have no antivirus software installed and i still get the desync issue

To those of you who i know have been having MAJOR connectivity issues (specifically RIDICULOUSLY high ping and a steady 50,000 - 100,000 desync and constant stuttering) since the latest patch/update i have a solution for you.

i was running AVG and had tried every solution under the sun, uninstalled and reinstalled everything to do with dayz or steam and nothing seemed to work (not even disabling AVG). My friends recommended i switch to MSE as it is a far less processor intensive antivirus and they ran it and had no problems with DayZ (this is after some extensive research into other people that had this problem) after switching to MSE i am happy to confirm my ping is now down to between 10-20 (from 1000) and desync sits at 0 constantly NO ISSUES.

TL;DR Switch to MSE for your security, your issues should go away (hopefully, it worked for me.)

Thanks for the tip man, i was only able to play smoothly on a non-battleEye server, which are just experimental/test whatevers. I will be trying this when i get home tonight! Uninstalling AVG.

Or, they could just remove battle eye until a fix is created.

Thanks for adding input. Still, I think for many of us it will simply be until a new update from dayz that we have this issue. Le sigh

There are multiple causes for this issue. One is AVG and uninstalling AVG completely could fix, but there is also some sort of ammo box/p case bug that can cause desync problems. Also, try find out what country servers are on and stick to severs hosted in your country.

i did say "similar antivirus" Alot of you will still have issues because bad internet + battleye = lag

this is purely for those who were working fine with battleye THEN had issues afterwards. because that was my issue, the latest patch (last friday i think) totally fucked me over.

i still get major spikes but it's mostly playable.