Sign in to follow this  
Shortbus Willy

Bambi Fightclub

Hi guys, It's my first time posting here. (so if this post is in the wrong place lemme now). I've been playing DayZ with my buds on and off for close to a year, a lot more recently since the release of the standalone. 
Since the game is still in Alpha and the zombie count is lacking it is easy to get bored once you become fully geared, this is a fun game we play every now and then when boredom sets in. 

• Like 5

Thanks for the feedback (and the beans) We're scheduled to do a bit more videos like this, Like knife fights, wrench fights, baseball bat Royal Rumbles, maybe drag them out into the wild and do some Hunger Games type ish. Lemme know what you guys would like to see.

This goes to the Dayz's hall of fame videos right this fucking second! Your comments is what made half the video. :D

Thanks for the feedback (and the beans) We're scheduled to do a bit more videos like this, Like knife fights, wrench fights, baseball bat Royal Rumbles, maybe drag them out into the wild and do some Hunger Games type ish. Lemme know what you guys would like to see.

If you could pull off something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqXhoZaaTMM#t=0

If you could pull off something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqXhoZaaTMM#t=0

Man that was glorious, I'd hate to step on his toes though, but this is something that seems to good to pass up. I'll pass it along to the group and see what they think about it though. 

Edited by Shortbus Willy

Nice vid. 2:06, was that a teleport or what? 

No, the other dude talking the whole time (blue mountainbag) has a PC that isn't really made for gaming at all, when he records with Fraps he says his framerate is like 6-8. And you can hear in the video how laggy his voice is between the Skype call and VOIP. If you watch some of the other DayZ videos on our channel you can see how insanely laggy his game is. I would never be able to play at such a ridiculous fps, but he loves the game, so more power to him. lol