ground_sniper

Looking for dedicated survivors.

Looking for one or two survivors willing to team up (skype a must), and go on the offensive in the north against the zombie threat and potential bandits. Interested in looting small towns, etc. until we can get organized.

I prefer to travel with a team now, but I find myself playing a lot (usually around 6PM-9PM EST, daily +/- a day or two). Located near Zub currently.

The last survivor I encountered used me as a meat shield (intentionally ran by me with a zombie horde on his trail), would not respond, etc; I killed him. I have ammo, a weapon, food, etc. If you have blood packs, or a hunting knife; that'd be awesome.

Let me know.

I've grouped up with several people on the forum, so far a very nice experience. Raided Cherno, went to the NWA, met with a sniper who didn't like us.. 2 out of 5 (lost 2 along the way in a small town) of us made it out alive. I'm back near Zub. Still interested in finding more survivors. If your'e up to it, let me know. I've got enough to survive. Do you?

Hey me and another friend have been doing this so far, and its worked great shoot me a pm sometime and we will be happy to join you, we've been so worried about bandits that we need more people, luckily we killed 2 guys who were shoot on sight, and got a blood pack out of it. We are very friendly but still somewhat new to the game.

Im somewhat new to the game. Only have about 2 weeks worth experience. I had very gear but by the end of the day its always the zombies getting me. Numerous times the cause of my deaths was due to zombies bleeding me out unconscious. As of now i have some good gear. Willing to team up with trustworthy survivors. I got skype and teamspeak 3.

yo. i'm looking for a group. i've got a maschine gun and some blood packs. and a truck for now. lets do this.