LtSly

Tents vehicle disappearing

we lost an offroad we stole (thought it was karma) and then another hatchback we repaired is vanished.

So I went back to a temporary "home" server (AZ6) until the main server I played on updated to 1.7.1.5 to see if my tent was still there, it was and with ALL my loot still in the tent. AZ6 runs 1.60 no beta patch, the server I normally play on runs the beta patch. Making me wonder if it's an issue with the recent beta patch or something. About to head back to my camp and do another test/see if my loot has magically reappeared.

Date/Time: 251830IKJun12

What happened: Logged in and checked base camp tents, found two original tents and a third one that magically appeared, suspect this was from a duplication when placing the second then replacing it (at the time there was only one tent, next time we logged in there was two) The first original tent had lost all the vehical parts that were stored within it (10 jerrys, 6 wheels, 2 engines, 3 fuel tanks, 5 Scrap metal, 10 wire rolls & 10 tank traps).

Where you were: In a forest on a hill, exact location restricted.

What you were doing: Just confirming items were still in place.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle 101

*Your system specs: Intel Core 2 Quad Q900, 4Gb ram.

*Timeline of events before/after error: Had deployed and loaded the tent with all items listed above on Saturday 23 Jun. Checked items again on Sunday 24 Jun, Nil issues. Each time the tent was saved after items were changed & before logging out. Logged on Monday 25 Jun tent was empty. It is highly unlikely that players could have done this as the total of all items was well over 90 slots.

is it possible that server administrators can trace vehicle locations trough database information? then some admins might abuse these information to complete their personal vehicle collection?

Relax. All cars are kept on hive. We found all our cars and items after next restart.