becomeinsane

Dayz Crashes and jumps back to the Desktop !!

Hi ho all,

sine today the game jumos on the desktop after a cupple of minutes. And i cant go back into the game. When i click on the dayz task the screen is 2 sec. black and then i just see my desktop again. I have tried every thing i know. Please help me to fix this problem!

mfg BecomeInsane

Are you using some form or TeamSpeak or Mumble? I've experienced problem with mimble that crashes my game. If you're using that stuff, disable their overlays.

This has been happening to me as well, game minimizes itself and i can't open it back up.  Tried to update my video card driver but it didnt seem to solve the issue.  My pc can handle games like BF3 and FC3 so I am not sure what could be the issue.  

Have u ever been able to play without getting the game to crash ?

Try to clear your cache files, update your graphic-card driver, close all irrelevant programs (skype, ts, browser, ...) and try again.

When your problem persists, post a crash-report to the devs and ask for a solution ?

Try using the forum-search because other survivor have had a similar problem.

Maybe you can find a solution which works for u.

Hi, hier bin ich nochmal. Habe mal nachgeschaut was für eine Fehlermeldung in der Ereignisanzeige von Windows angezeigt wird. Und zwar handelt es sich um folgende.

Der Anzeigetreiber "nvlddmkm" reagiert nicht mehr und wurde wiederhergestellt.

ICh habe schon im inet gesucht und ein paar sachen gefunden, wie zum Beispiel das ich die energeiverwaltung bei der Grafikkarte auf max stellen soll aber das hat auch nix geholfen. Das Problem tritt auch nicht immer auf nur an manchen Tagen keine Ahnung warum.

Würde mich um eine Antwort oder am besten noch eine Lösung freuen