Sign in to follow this  
_Profile_Shame

survivor skinned zeds

survivor skinned zeds

simple idea, zed versions of the survivor skin walking around

would be cool to mistake one in the distance then get raped by a horde

RAPED

you think getting raped is cool!!? What is wrong with you. D:

I approve of this idea. Would be fun as I would always call out to my friends "Survivor over DER!" and they would be all like "Thats a zombie, douchebag."

Um, I am a survivor with a zombie skin. You can select it in your profile.

HUNTER KILLER ZOMBIE!!!

Uses Survivor ingame run animation, and similar Civilian Skin, with some blood on the vest.

Spawns, picks a survivor at random and runs full (normal player) speed at the survivor until it makes contact.

Damage is 50% more than normal zombies, with an increased chance to bleed. Hunter Killer also has extra health compared to other zombies.

Chance for generic loot (tin cans, empty bottles) is high, but carries more loot than the average zombie.

On Regular servers, scrolling over the zombie reveals a fake player name.

I love it!

HUNTER KILLER ZOMBIE!!!

Uses Survivor ingame run animation' date=' and similar Civilian Skin, with some blood on the vest.

Spawns, picks a survivor at random and runs full (normal player) speed at the survivor until it makes contact.

Damage is 50% more than normal zombies, with an increased chance to bleed. Hunter Killer also has extra health compared to other zombies.

Chance for generic loot (tin cans, empty bottles) is high, but carries more loot than the average zombie.

On Regular servers, scrolling over the zombie reveals a fake player name.

I love it!

[/quote']

I gotta say that's one of the worst ideas I've heard on this forum...

HUNTER KILLER ZOMBIE!!!

I love it!

I gotta say that's one of the worst ideas I've heard on this forum...

Would be scary playing at night knowing that somewhere, a zombie is running full sprint to rape you. Worse knowing at most it will take about ten minutes before contact is made.

Yes, scary. OH! And did I mention, the reward for killing it, is a few tin cans?

You can't be serious...

ALSO! Zombies can already 1 hit you, so double the damage, and if you don't see this "zombie survivor" at the right time, you end up as a human satellite in the shape of a pancake I imagine...

WAIT! Theres more! You also have to shoot it with 2 extra clips, because it has extra health as well!

[::SARCASTIC::] Seems well balanced, fair, and totally stable... [::/SARCASTIC::]