Sign in to follow this  
OccipitaL

Audio Output/Input Option

I don't know if this is a planned feature or suggested before. If so, excuse this topic.

Can we have options to change output and input for sounds and voip? In most games, those with the option, I personally like to use speakers for general game sounds and my headset for voice chat. So it would be really nice to have an option for these in DayZ since VoIP has a great importance in the game.

• Like 1

Yes was just about to make a post about this. I sometimes play while working and if I get a call I want to be able to switch to my headset instead of having to shut the game down entirely. As the OP said more options in other areas would be well appreciated. 

If you go to: mmsys.cpl, change your speakers to default device (headset as default communication device) and launch the game your game sound should go through your speakers and voice through headset, works for me atleast.

• Like 1

If you go to: mmsys.cpl, change your speakers to default device (headset as default communication device) and launch the game your game sound should go through your speakers and voice through headset, works for me atleast.

You deserve a millions beans!