There should be wolves that are aggressive if provoked but if you feed them they follow you around, barking when other players are near, they can feed themselves by eating dead things (players and animals) or you can feed them, they can attack players as well as zombies, sorta like minecraft, when theyre hungry the look skinny or have their tails between their legs.

I really hope they add in stray dogs that can be trained, wolfs would be cool but who the hell has ever tamed a wild wolf. Like rocket said if they are going to do it they gonna do it right! So I hope if they do implement this they make it extremely hard and rare so not everyone is running around as a "Hunter" lol.

There should be wolves that are aggressive if provoked but if you feed them they follow you around, barking when other players are near, they can feed themselves by eating dead things (players and animals) or you can feed them, they can attack players as well as zombies, sorta like minecraft, when theyre hungry the look skinny or have their tails between their legs.

>aggresive if provoked but if you feed them they follow you around, barking when other players are near, when they're hungry they look skinny

>implying you can feed the wolf without provoking it

>implying the dog will be stealthy

>implying everything goes skinny when hungry

u wot m8

Doesn't really seem realistic, I guess you could tame dogs.

Edited by DayzForumer

Would be cool.

I would tie up a newspawn, take his dog, beat it with a wrench, then roast it on a open fire, and eat it dright infront of him.

Never want to play DayZ again.

im all for it but i would rather not get torn apart by a pack of hungry dogs every time i step into the wilderness.

I think tameable dogs just wouldn't fit into DayZ. But... Feral packs of former pets could spice things up in the big towns like Cherno. They'd hunt both zombies and players with vicious pack tactics. Darting in, biting your legs to drag you down and then swarming you. While easily defeated and or frightened off by anyone with a gun, anyone with just a melee weapon and all alone would make great targets for the pack....

• And if you on't feed or give drink or aid the friendly wolf it will run away and you will have to find another wolf.
  • You have to use medicine to heal them
  • They can attract zombies through barking or growling
  • They can give away your position when barking

Just thought I would put up some downsides to add to the relaism