Sign in to follow this  
beeshke

Bringing Bandits to Justice while they kill new-spawns on the coast.

Check out the other shorts on the channel!

• Like 6

I'd really like to shift the name from Bandit away from KOSing >_> people that KOS aren't bandits.

• Like 1

I'd really like to shift the name from Bandit away from KOSing >_> people that KOS aren't bandits.

People who KOS new-spawns are what then?

• Like 1

Simple there is a term for people like them they fit into a collective that many other demographics know, and loath equally.

Assholes. :emptycan:

Edited by Slyguy65
  • Like 4

Simple there is a term for people like them they fit into a collective that many other demographics know, and loath equally.

Assholes. :emptycan:

Well there yeh go, Assholes, because I my self am a bandit, and over my past 30 hours of play I've had to kill -two- of the tens of people I've robbed from. 

• Like 1

Hell even if you kill everyone you are stealing from, there's still a big difference between that (Bandit) and BalotaFielding the Coast and Fresh spawns - whom you wouldn't kill for their loot anyways, they have none.

Meh, people that kill fresh spawns on sight are boring. At least I quiz them first, and give them a chance to decline it.

Meh, people that kill fresh spawns on sight are boring. At least I quiz them first, and give them a chance to decline it.

It's risky at this stage because they'll most likely combat log. So shooting them on sight is just the best case of justice right now.