Sign in to follow this  
TheFakeProdigy

Dayz Freezing/Lag Problem PLEASE HELP!

I'm having this problem that started happening yesterday in Dayz Standalone. When I join any server and I press tab to see my inventory or escape, there is a delay/freeze and it takes more and more time to view it. Also, I am having lag spikes left and right. There is nothing wrong with my GPU (GTX 760) because I just updated it and it has been working perfectly before on the same settings. What's funny is when I join a friend in a server it works perfectly fine and have no problems at all but when I join a server on my own it is messed up. I have reinstalled the game and there is nothing on Google to help. Someone please have an answer I can't even play the game at this point.

Here is the video of what is happening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlokhTSd_mw

Also, I occasionally have this problem where all of my friends join a server but I can't join them either in game or joining through steam. It says cannot connect and it basically says the server does not exist when looking for the server under the friends tab and the second time I try to connect it freezes my game.

I'm desperate for any help. It appears I am the only one having this problem.

Edited by TheFakeProdigy

Could be the same problem a lot of people are having with desync. Check the player list with "P" and see if everyone shows 0 ping and/or your name shows a lot of desync possible 100k. 

one more time,

Im not mad about this posts because i also postet one some days ago.

DayZ is in alpha state right now. Its being testet. Its like buying a prototype of a car. You know that there could be difficulties, errors,.. . The prototype is for locating these errors and work on a fix so that normal casual customers can enjoy the full "entertainment" of the car.Same with the alpha and games with early acces.

So dont worry, wait 1 month or try it again with the next update. Im sure Dayz is not your only game you have installed. maybe, if you have it, play the mod.

Be patient and everything is gonna be alright. if not, make another thread 1 or 2 months later.

Greetz, 

Trollz0r

Edited by Trollz0r