Sign in to follow this  
GHoffman

Requesting White List Entry

Hello,

I am the admin for a new server and would like to request admission to the white list. I have sent PMs to several Developers with no response. I'm not sure if I sent the PMs to the right Developers, though.

Please add 23.29.120.251, instance ID 618

Thanks,

Gregg Hoffman

Why does it take so long to get our servers added to the white list? Shouldn't this be an automated process by now? I have my instance I'd. I can't join my server and it just sits idle. This is a stupid problem to have!

I agree this problem is a bummer, these servers are expensive to pay for... I was told it would take 1-5 hours to get on the white list not 4 days. Upsetting.

There is a really long list people, I wouldn't say hours or days more like weeks to months. I have been waiting my self for 10 days and a member could only hint to wait for the new ticket system and try to be one the first on that.

They're email is backlogged roughly of almost 700 emails.

My friend and I got servers about five days ago.

It just takes time, they got a MASSIVE overhaul, there isn't really a whole bunch of people doing this. The sudden load they were unprepared for.

I read it could take up to five or six days to get back to you.

GHoffman,

msg me your servers ip,port admin name, admin email, location id, instance id, Location of server (if you don't have an Location ID yet)

Also the admin you got your Instance ID from.

Ill get you added onto the White list tracker.

Please do not give your server information to anyone unless they have proper Day-Z mod staff information/forum tags

Not to knock on you R4ZOR, but following forum rules.

Im asking for his game server info nothing more ????????

But you are correct no login info should every be given to anyone even Dayz Admins.