Sign in to follow this  
Grimsonn

Looking for a Dayz Epoch group

Hello all,

My name is Grimson and I'm currently looking for a group of people who want to play Dayz Epoch. I'm looking for a group that can build, interact, and just chill together. So far in my attempts to look for a decent group it's always ended one of two ways; 1) Seems great but then everyone disappears or 2) Immaturity levels are way too high for my taste. I'm a older gentleman (29) and currently enrolled in college. I did my time with immature individuals when I worked as a correctional officer in a maximum security prison. I was paid to deal with them. With being a college student now, I don't have all the time in the world to play. I can focus on it during weekends and some times during the week (Tuesday and Thursday mostly). So keep that in mind as well.

What can I offer? Not a whole lot. I'm a newer, older player. Meaning I played way back when the mod was initially released and just recently came back. I've got on a few times but it just isn't the same without people to interact with.

I don't mind a command structure in a group or clan. Just as long as I don't have to call you "Sir" or any of that jazz. Again, I've done that plenty when I was with the state and unless you're older or I feel especially respectful that day. I just don't see it happening.

Hopefully I didn't scare anyone off. :)

Hey man let me know if you have some interest in playing sometime. I live in western US and usually play at night. I just got back into dayz after a long hiatus and have been playing Epoch on a BMRF server. I used to play with a 7 man squad but that was a long time ago and now would like to play with only 1-2 other players. I play seriously but in a casual way if that makes any sense. I would be willing to try another server so let me know. I use TS for voice comm and am in my mid 20s.

Both of you need to head on over to Dreamfall servers... Server # 2 is the day/night server.... In game name is te same... TS info is in the debug monitor... See ya there?

Hey, I read your post and I'm with a community that I feel addresses most of the issues you have had with finding a group so far. The community is called Factionz. We have had a strong core group of around 50 or 60 active players for over a year now. In Factionz, would choose to join one of 3 preset factions or you may choose to go it alone. Each faction has a shared safe zone where resources are pooled between members of that faction. The factions compete for points by getting kills against their rival factions, scavenging valuable items and winning objectives and events until a faction is declared victorious each month.

Your first concern of groups just naturally running its course has never really been a problem for Factionz simply due to the nature of how the server is structured and as we have had the same core group for a long time most people just have not left. As for the second one, I've never been an advocate for the notion that age has anything to do with maturity level but the entire admin team is deep into their 20s or beyond and highly active and so is the majority of the player base.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or just go to http://factionz.vigilantaddiction.com/forum/ you must request access before you can play on our server as we are white listed.

Guys if your all looking to form a group me and the community I play/admin/do server support on have a new epoch server up. We are running Chernarus but we have some pretty cool plans to integrate other maps on sister servers. We are a mature, friendly dayz based community, always looking for more members.

Sorry oblix im just reading your post as I'm writing this, sounds interesting also! We are still trying to build a player base for this new epoch server, and have a stable build with many features/scripts implemented.

Anyone interested can sign up and find server information at gamingrepublic.co.uk

http://www.zen-gaming.org/home

How's it going, if you want a mature group come join us here. We play epoch, and have plans to become a tactical realism team. I am 24 and active duty in the military, and my friend dean is 28 working as a contractor for the military. I think you would enjoy playing with us.