Sign in to follow this  
vTACv

BLURRINESS (QUICK FIX)

IF IT HAS BEEN A FEW MINS/HRS AND YOUR VISION IS STILL BLURRY YOU CAN TRY THIS :  ESC>>CONFIGURE>>VIDEO    

THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANDAGED AND SALINE ALREADY. 

--CHEERS

IF IT HAS BEEN A FEW MINS/HRS AND YOUR VISION IS STILL BLURRY YOU CAN TRY THIS :  ESC>>CONFIGURE>>VIDEO    

THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANDAGED AND SALINE ALREADY. 

--CHEERS

You do know that the blurriness is showing how much health not blood you have, right?

Link to a good series of videos to explain the mechanics of the health and food systems

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-7th-how-much-do-i-really-have-to-eat-and-drink/

You do know that the blurriness is showing how much health not blood you have, right?

Link to a good series of videos to explain the mechanics of the health and food systems

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-7th-how-much-do-i-really-have-to-eat-and-drink/

Yes I do..I'm talking in regards if you are still experiencing issues with blurriness after you have been healed and blood reestablished. Myself and a few others had the same problems and this fixed the temporary problem.

it's not to do with blood, it's to do with health. Colour saturation = blood level. Blurriness = health level.

So yeah, override it if you want and you'll probably die to a single zombie hit in the future

Friend of mine has it sometimes or rather often when we join a server. And he does exactly what said Escape > Config > Vid. And he is maxed out on everything healthy status ect.

thanks for the tip i do sometimes get blurriness when i have joined a new sever for 2 to 3 min

Admit it! It is horrible, especially if you sick.

I am glad I never got sick in DayZ SA yet  :P