GameLite

**GameLite** | DayZ Epoch Chernarus | INSANE STARTING GEAR | 500+ Vehicles | Custom AI Missions | HALO Spawn | Wreck Removing | Noob Friendly |

Welcome! Welcome to the DayZ!

The GameLite Network is now offering a DayZ Epoch Cherarus server you can join and play on for free!

:beans: Our DayZ Server IP:  :beans: 

62.210.172.37:2312

Mod:

DayZ Epoch Chernarus

Slots:

Vehicles:

500+

Features:

Automatic AI Missions (Frequent) + INSANE Loot

Start With M4A1 + British Assault Pack + All Tools

HALO Spawn

500+ Vehicles

Wreck Removing (Scenery Wrecks)

Friendly Admins

Events (Hunt The Sniper, Hunger Games, Loot Drops)

Heli Crashes

Auto-Refuel

Custom Traders

Vehicle Salvage

Modified Traders

Extra Traders

Custom Bases and Base Building

Tag friends as friendly

Noob Friendly

Day/Night Cycle in a ratio of 5:1 Restarts

(5 Restarts of day for 1 restart of night)

Server  Options:

Third Person:  On

Tracers:  Off

Nameplates:  On

Crosshairs:  On

Rules:

No Voice over Side-Chat

No Hacking or Glitching

English in side

No stealing from backpacks in traders

Server Tracker:

b_560_95_1.png

Teamspeak 3 Server for support:

31.3.227.221:10000

Our Website:

www.gamelite.co.uk

Edited by GameLite

I love the server already! Even though I've only just joined.

Greeted with open arms and welcomes and smiles :D

The starting kit is superb, just enough to get you started, but not that much so that looting isn't necessary. Started with all the building tools required, already got the beginnings of a base started (the admin donated me a plot pole!!!!) As of now, I have 13 AI kills racked up and have secured to crash sites (missions)

Overall I would recommend this server to those interested in a gaming experience that isn't too serious or "hardcore". RPG is welcome as the staff weren't afraid to go along with basic story of a Russian shipwrecking and coming along shore to chernarus.

This server is great and I cant wait for more to join so that the community grows.

Keep up the good work gamelite!

-- DatLoneHero

I love the server already! Even though I've only just joined.

Greeted with open arms and welcomes and smiles :D

The starting kit is superb, just enough to get you started, but not that much so that looting isn't necessary. Started with all the building tools required, already got the beginnings of a base started (the admin donated me a plot pole!!!!) As of now, I have 13 AI kills racked up and have secured to crash sites (missions)

Overall I would recommend this server to those interested in a gaming experience that isn't too serious or "hardcore". RPG is welcome as the staff weren't afraid to go along with basic story of a Russian shipwrecking and coming along shore to chernarus.

This server is great and I cant wait for more to join so that the community grows.

Keep up the good work gamelite!

-- DatLoneHero

Thank You already for your kind reply,

I am glad you can see that the server is already growing and I shall hope you enjoy surviving the DayZ with us

- GameLite

Map updated with hidden traders which can sell weapons and vehicles for half the price of normal traders.