korpisoturi (DayZ)

Current Spawns,where are they?

Tried to search the forum but actually couldn't find straight answer. I know that sometime ago spawns were moved to east coast, but are all spawns on east coast now?

Someone said stary spawn still works, anyone to confirm this?

What about kamenka?

Personally last 2 times I have spawned at Solzhny or whatever the name was on east coast.

What's you experience on this topic?

Novy spawn still works, got it 6 or so times and i started playing after the patch which moved the spawns east.

• Like 1

I would like them to either make you spawn all along the coast, with a couple more inland like Tulga. Of course always close to some kind of village/town/farm etc.

Right now though regular spawns for me always occured between Elektro and Nizhnoye, so basically all along the eastcoast, up to just south of Berezino.

Tried to search the forum but actually couldn't find straight answer. I know that sometime ago spawns were moved to east coast, but are all spawns on east coast now?

Someone said stary spawn still works, anyone to confirm this?

What about kamenka?

Personally last 2 times I have spawned at Solzhny or whatever the name was on east coast.

What's you experience on this topic?

I can confirm that The novy sobor spawn is working amd The east is The spawn Area because i respawmed 12 Times and never spawned behind (west Side of electro) always kamyshovo to berenzino, two Times novy sobor.

Sry for my Bad english.

Greetings ReDim42