Sign in to follow this  
Egoballer06

Funny experience

Gather round survivors, rest your feet and shoulder your weapons, finish that can of beans because I have a tale for you.

My friends and I were looting the construction site at Berezino. After searching and hanging out in the building I go to the group floor and randomly run into another player. His back is to me as he is searching for something behind a stack of bricks.

I come up behind him and tell him to stop and that I am behind him. He says "yep, I know please don't kill me." I reply that I won't. At this point my friends rush into the room, one of which has been killed twice by bandits and its only his second day playing the game. He has already killed players for no reason. To him everyone is now and enemy.

He wants to shoot this guy but I talk him down. I tell the player I am going to handcuff him, which I do. He then asks "Are you going to rape me?" Extremely puzzled and laughing I tell him not to worry that I will not rape him or take his blood (which he also asked).

His reply was something along these lines "oh ok cool, I thought the purple backpack and hat were giving the wrong message."

Well after talking for a bit and giving him a full canteen we instruct him on how to get out of the handcuffs. For some reason its not working and after a minute of struggling he cannot get out. He yells "What the heck quality are these?" We start laughing but soon realize he cannot get out and if he logs he will die.

Our joke has gone horribly wrong, this player could die, and I don't normally like killing players unless they are gunning for me. The only way he will get out is with a set of keys that neither my friends or I have. I remember seeing some back in Berezino in one of the supermarkets. I make the decision.

If is dangerous but I shoulder my weapon and begin running into the city. I found my way to the supermarket and low and behold right there on the ground are the keys. I tell my friends and they notify the poor guy. I make it back and uncuff him. As consolation we find him a firefighter axe upstairs. Had some good laughs with this one.

Anyone else feel free to share some more game experiences