Vigilante_Gamer

It's Alpher, so very, very Alpher

Wanted to post this under general discussion but seemed inappropriate since I'm expressing my opinion via a video.

This is basically an explanation of what alpha means, and a bit of a rant directed toward those who expected a finished game.

• Like 19

ALPHA*

EDIT: After watching the video I would actually recommend it to those who are raging. Might keep this in my bookmarks and paste the link into certain threads xD

Edited by ChristmasLunch
  • Like 1

ALPHA*

"Alpher" is a joke referring to Rocket's pronunciation of it. But I should change the title for those who aren't in on the joke to save confusion. Might do that now.

ALPHA*

EDIT: After watching the video I would actually recommend it to those who are raging. Might keep this in my bookmarks and paste the link into certain threads xD

That was kinda the intention. If I sound a little pissed off in the video at some points it's because I've spent so much time trying to explain this to people and getting nowhere. With the video I can now say "JUST WATCH THIS" instead of repeating myself.

• Like 1

Name th topic "Rocket says it's alpher"

"Alpher" is a joke referring to Rocket's pronunciation of it. But I should change the title for those who aren't in on the joke to save confusion. Might do that now.