asho145

Making decent team of players [14+]

Hello there fellow Bandits,

I am making a squad of good bandits.

We play seriously when it comes to it, but we will have fun most of the time.

We will be playing tacticaly during gun fights, raid's etc... We won't spare any surivivors lifes kill them for your own advantage.

I am looking for about 4 people. You need to speak English and able to take a joke. Also must be mature and over the age as show in the topic title

Answer this below:

Nickname:

Steam:

Do you have Teamspeak or ?

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG):

Why do you want to join?:

Nickname: Liam Neeson

Steam: SILENT_ASSASSIN or m1cah5

Do you have Teamspeak or ? I have teamspeak

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): Assault, although i can snipe as well.

Why do you want to join?: My last clan is not active and i love playing dayz in a group. Also i want to join a clan my age so i will fit in good.

Nickname: jermone

Steam: ninjanuggetsshawdow

Do you have Teamspeak or ?  I have it

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): like to use assault mostly sometimes sniper for long range 

Why do you want to join?: haven't had a good dayz experience playing alone seems like there is nothing to do so would like to team up

Nickname: rocket

Steam: rocketholden

Do you have team speak: yes I have team speak and Skype

Your skills: sniper and assault

Why do you want to join: because people I used to play with stopped playing and I'm looking for a new group

Nickname: HarryMoo

Steam: HarryMoo

Do you have Teamspeak or ? Yes, Teakspeak, skype, every form of comunication.

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): I am extremely experienced in finding, and driving vehicals. I can drive every vehical in arma 2 perfectly. I also have good at sniping with a DMR using mildots.

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for some people to play with, simple.

Nickname: JaYYY

Steam: tell you in pm if possible

Yes, i have TS and Mic

I have over 250 Hours playing Arma, either Dayz, Domination, Tactically or on stuff like Chernarus life etc. I have experience using pretty much every weapon in the Dayz Mod and have lots of SA knowledge. 

Why do you want to join? I've tried joining other groups before as a result of hating lone wolf. it ended so now i would like somewhere else to join.

Nickname: Hampus

Steam: Hampus12345678

Do you have Teamspeak or skype ? I got Teamspeak and a working michrophone aswell as skype!

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): My skills is with assault because I know a lot about health care and I know how to handle all the medical stuff morphine, epi pen, bloodbag. And offcourse saving my friends.

Why do you want to join?: This group is perfect for me. I see that everyone else has good experience with this game and I do not want to die as much as I usually end up dieng because im alone, are tired of dying all the time. but why I want to join the group anyway? yes because I want to make new friends, you can do a lot more when you have good friends, for example, easier to kill other players, if you die you always have someone who can pick you up someone from the coast (if you die). Thanks for me and Stay Strong! 

Nickname: Alf

Steam: alfxt

Do you have Teamspeak or ? Yes I have teamspeak

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): always been more effective as a long range sniper but am also good at assault and l,g

Why do you want to join?: need people to pay with to make this game fun had enough of being a lonewolf

Edited by Alfxt

Nickname: Brendan
Steam: BrendanP12345
Do you have Teamspeak or ?: Yes I also have skype :D
Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): Sniper But I will always carry a Assault weapon :D
Why do you want to join?: Because Im tired of playing the lone wolf its boring you get me?

Nickname: Nate

Steam: honeybadger59

Do you have Teamspeak or ? : I have Teamspeak with my own server with it, Also I do have skype

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): I can do all except snipers such as the CZ I am terrible with it otherwise I'm good with a sniper rifle.

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a clan and might as well thought to join, Plus It would seem fun to slay some players ;)

Nickname: brendan

Steam: Brendan703

Do you have Teamspeak or ? TS3 and Skype

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): Sniper, Assault

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with a group that is relatively small, has experience, and still has fun. I am great at DayZ, and take it serious for the most part. I have been playing it for about 2 years now.

Steam: Mitchell Greenfield or skyrimmer mitch

Do you have Teamspeak or ? ts3 and skype

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG): all good

Why do you want to join?: lookin for sa team thats good

Nickname:rich

Steam: malickvictor01@yahoo.com

Do you have Teamspeak :yes

Your skills (Assault, Sniper, SMG, LMG):Sniper kinda guy

Why do you want to join?: I just prefer to play with a group

Nickname: jbent

steam: jbent025

Do you have teamspeak or skype?

I have ts3 (team speak 3) but not skype

Mic? i have a mic

Specialties: looting and healing, Good at sniping and being stealthy

I prefer to play in a group, rather than lone wolve

i want to join this clan because, i don't have a clan yet in dayz and i want to contribute to a team in 

DayZ

Edited by jbent25
  • Like 1

If you guys wanna team up add me on skype or steam I'm happy to play with you guys :D

Steam: BrendanP12345