Sign in to follow this  
0bi_0ne

Dayz gone because of scammer

Just a warning to all of you planning to get dayz. Do not trade for the gift key. I have been scammed and lost the game(I traded my entropic chaos knight set for it) after three days of playing it. I just got a message today saying that person X has not made payment on the game and steam has taken the game back. I hope you listen to my warning and not fall into the trap of getting this game via game key.

Yes I know but I want other people to know before hand that this can happen I did not believe this could happen until it was to late

...where were you trading for the key?

• Like 1

I think...it's a lounge for....Dota 2? But I don't know.

/sarcasm

OP: Always take trades with a pinch of salt. Only do it from legitimate sources.

I have already contacted them but it probaly will be awhile till support contacts me so I wanted to take this free time to warn people before they make a mistake like I did

I have already contacted them but it probaly will be awhile till support contacts me so I wanted to take this free time to warn people before they make a mistake like I did

It usually takes less than day to get back to you, they always have been very fast and  professional when i've contacted them. :p