Sign in to follow this  
acid574

Confirmation of changes - Connecting failed. Is this normal?

Hey guys,

This is a problem which I had since I bought DayZ SA. I don't know if it's normal, I also couldn't find ANYTHING about this, or I'm just dumb. Anyways - I can't join any server. The chance of actually connecting to a server is maybe 1 of 10. I tried it on empty servers, full servers, UK, DE, IT, everything. Everytime I try to join a server, I get a loading screen for ~5 seconds, and then a message which says "Confirmation of changes - Connecting failed.".  I just can rarely connect to a server, and if that happens, it restarts somewhen & I can't join that server anymore and have to find a new one. I know this is an Alpha, but I'd like to actually play this game. Is this normal right now, or some kind of a bug?

With regards

Edited by acid574

Hey guys,

This is a problem which I had since I bought DayZ SA. I don't know if it's normal, I also couldn't find ANYTHING about this, or I'm just dumb. Anyways - I can't join any server. The chance of actually connecting to a server is maybe 1 of 10. I tried it on empty servers, full servers, UK, DE, IT, everything. Everytime I try to join a server, I get a loading screen for ~5 seconds, and then a message which says "Confirmation of changes - Connecting failed.".  I just can rarely connect to a server, and if that happens, it restarts somewhen & I can't join that server anymore and have to find a new one. I know this is an Alpha, but I'd like to actually play this game. Is this normal right now, or some kind of a bug?

With regards

It is perfectly normal. I do not believe it is intended, but it happens regularly enough that it is "normal" per se.