Sign in to follow this  
kim

Got sick, will i survive?

Hello, I got attacked by a zombie and I got sick, my character keep saying "fuck that hurts" and making sounds of pain, but my screen aint shaking so I don't need painkillers.
I consumed some anti biotics, but they where in bad condition (does it mater?)

My indicator says im hungry (orange) thirsty (green) and sick (green)

Im pretty well geard at NWAF, where me and my firend logged of last time, so hope I don't die so I have to run all the way back up there and find him again ! :)

I only eat clean food and drink, since spawn

You will probably die, bandage yourself, eat a lot, drink a lot, vitamins will help, alcohol to clean your wounds...

You will probably die, bandage yourself, eat a lot, drink a lot, vitamins will help, alcohol to clean your wounds...

Aight, I'll wait for my friend to come online again since he has more medecin then me, I have plenty of boxed food and water, allso use bandage instaid of rags.

Do not have alcohol tho.

Thanks bro!

My guy stopped making sounds after i consumed big aomunds of water, food, vitamins and some anti biotics.

All the sudden I got a message that said.

My wounds hurt less so aperantly I need some Alcohol Tincture, and the effect of this is im losing -16.9% Water/sec. If I don't dehydrate, will i survive untill I can find Alcohol?