Sign in to follow this  
crondom

View problem?

Hi guys, yesterday while i was playing with my friend he accidentally hitted me and after a while (we were killin some zombie) e use the bandage, then i started eating but i always see really bad, i eat a lot, today we logged in again and i still see bad, i eat like 4 canned food and drank a lot, but nothing had changed, this is normal?http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3667/11871911615_be08c3b452_o.jpg

(sorry for bad english)

That is not blood. It's a graphical glitch. Go to configure and hit Video, your original resolution will be restored

I will try when i am home, thanks :)

Hi guys, yesterday while i was playing with my friend he accidentally hitted me and after a while (we were killin some zombie) e use the bandage, then i started eating but i always see really bad, i eat a lot, today we logged in again and i still see bad, i eat like 4 canned food and drank a lot, but nothing had changed, this is normal?http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3667/11871911615_be08c3b452_o.jpg

(sorry for bad english)

Turn off effects.

That is not blood. It's a graphical glitch. Go to configure and hit Video, your original resolution will be restored

if that fixes the problem then YOUR HEALTH IS LOW!

If you have post process enabled and you have that blurry view, your health is lower than its supposed to be.

Your character isnt necessarily sick, but he is low on health. Not low on blood, but low on health.

Eat until you are full

Drink until you are full

Take vitamins

Wait.

After a while it should say "healing" in the inventory menu

Dont believe those people that say "uuuh graphic glitch"

Edited by =GS=Quobble

if that fixes the problem then YOUR HEALTH IS LOW!

If you have post process enabled and you have that blurry view, your health is lower than its supposed to be.

Your character isnt necessarily sick, but he is low on health. Not low on blood, but low on health.

Eat until you are full

Drink until you are full

Take vitamins

Wait.

After a while it should say "healing" in the inventory menu

Solved, i used a saline bag and the color get back to normal then it was blurry and going to video solved the problem.

Another question: "Eat until you are full" how do i see that?

JUST. SHUT. UP.

I've had the very same graphical error with Healthy status on logging in or taking a blow from a zombie. If you even took the time to look at his picture you can clearly see that it's a resolution bug. Not blurry as in low blood level, it's pixelated. Everyman and his dog knows colour loss = blood loss

@ OP - You can eat a few cans of food then spam a well. You will see in the bottom left a message that says "I feel completely Full' which means you are at 95% capacity. Continuing after that too much will make your character vomit undoing all the effort.

Edited by G24HAM

JUST. SHUT. UP.

I've had the very same graphical error with Healthy status on logging in or taking a blow from a zombie. If you even took the time to look at his picture you can clearly see that it's a resolution bug. Not blurry as in low blood level, it's pixelated. Everyman and his dog knows colour loss = blood loss

@ OP - You can eat a few cans of food then spam a well. You will see in the bottom left a message that says "I feel completely Full' which means you are at 95% capacity. Continuing after that too much will make your character vomit undoing all the effort.

FFS this guy analysed it. If you disable your post process then you wont get blurry vision. If you go to your video settings and return to the game you wont see the blurryness anymore either. You get a false sense of safety and run around with low HEALTH 

You dont get blurry vision from low blood. Low blood only gives you greyish / black and white vision and unconciousness in bad cases.

You can run around with full blood and still have low health.

Health only regenerates if you are fed.

Watch the 4 videos and tell me again im a liar!

Edited by =GS=Quobble
  • Like 1

FFS this guy analysed it. If you disable your post process then you wont get blurry vision. If you go to your video settings and return to the game you wont see the blurryness anymore either. You get a false sense of safety and run around with low HEALTH 

You dont get blurry vision from low blood. Low blood only gives you greyish / black and white vision and unconciousness in bad cases.

You can run around with full blood and still have low health.

Health only regenerates if you are fed.

Watch the 4 videos and tell me again im a liar!

Its beautiful.

Hmmmmmm, all well and good but a lot of the 'facts' in there are speculation. I'll say fair enough on this but with PP on you still remove pixelation. This does not look blurry in the traditional fashion, as in it's designed this way. This looks like a graphical bug.

Tested with a friendly zombie, now I'm off to find more beanz.

EDIT - Still had healthy status too  :huh:

Edited by G24HAM