Sign in to follow this  
rmc_blackcat

Dysync near players/zombies?

I was playing today with some people and getting 100000 dysync.  Nothing seemed to move and players seemed invisible.  People were saying zombies were chasing me but I did not see or hear them... After I died and respawned on the same server the dysync went away.  I don't know if this is due to having gear or zombies spawning in the area but its not constant which seems strange to me. 

There's a known exploit that causes hell of a lot desync. It happens when you enter another players network bubble, who is exploiting (note that I'm not claiming hacks here, so there's no confusion).

I dont think thats the problem because its been happening over a number of days and in different servers.  I noticed if I click the server it will change from 30 ping to 100 ping the moment I go to join which is weird.  But other players on the server are getting no dysync.  

Same here, getting really bad desync 100000 when I get close to my group, cant see them,zombies equip anything and im the only 1 in my group who gets hit with it this bad. Just wondering if im getting this issue worse than them cause i have better net ?  any known workarounds ?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243511612.png

92067627.png