Sign in to follow this  
Hopkiller

Entire Server Killed

Date/Time: 06/22/2012 at 3:30 PM EST

What happened: Entire Server was killed instantly.

Where you were:On the hillside in Stary Sober

What you were doing: Tracking two other survivors

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on: Chicago 16 Hosted by gtest

*Timeline of events before/after error: Before everything was fine just walking around looting and tracking two other survivors, after a lot of people disconnected and no one had a clue what had happened.

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me a few minutes ago on a different server.

What you are describing sounds like one of the mass kill hacks that were going on awhile back... Oh god I hope there not back.

It happened just today, I hope not either. I didn't even know something like that could exists.

Just happened at 3:35PM EST on US85. Three of us in a Ural just flew up to the roof of the map and instantly died. Lost all our gear and the Ural.

same happend to me, crawling in starry sobor, suddenly dead, saw everybody in serer die too.

Posted another thread before i saw this one, sorry for the doubles but maybe it's important people know fast.

This just happened on Chicago 16 2:22 PST, was in Stary, I think I yelled fast enough for my friends to log off but I got launched in the air dead nearly instantly, didn't hit the ground.

These are cheaters though these are just people griefing the game for the sake of griefing, ruins the game for everyone.

I'm honestly done with Dayz for a bit until a bit more security can be established, I strive to be a high quality and skilled player being careful and killing anyone in my sights (sniper)

I am rewarded with this determination by being launched and instantly killed by what I assume is my cover 500 feet into the air.

I had a AS50, Ghillie, M4A3 Holo 203, (10 SD Mags), Coyote, you name it.

been Alive for about 1.5 Weeks now.

I could care less if my life was finally ended by a fellow sniper or anyone else in a fight, even if it involved server hopping ghosting, not the fairest fight mind you but still bullet for bullet.

But dieing to this kinda shit is just disheartening.

Was in Stary with friends, heard friendly say he died, when he said how he died I freaked, and called (with friend) for log off ASAP of the group.

One of my friends was Neokolzia^^^^

I aborted before I registered anything, and I didn't go flying, but I was told my name appeared on the 'was killed' side chat. I'm hoping for life, but I don't expect it.

Not only is this killing people, but if this hack/whatever you wanna call it, hits near your tents, it essentially blows up your tent with all it's gear stored inside.

Just scoped out the wreckage, the entire town is leveled too. Not playing this mod anymore until this is patched.

I can sadly say that i joined the club. chicago 58, fully loaded on 2 weeks of scavenging. roll back please??

example when this happens:

somebody gets a bright idea to take a trip to debug desert (its long walk there) and throws a grenade to spot where all the player duplicates are. usually ends up killing everyone. This is the most annoying way to die in the game.