Sign in to follow this  
paulusrojo

I wanna play a game...

Yesterday I had an epic hike from Berezino to the shipwreck -> to the NE AF -> Castle -> NWAF -> Stary Sobor -> Chernogorsk.

Didn't meet a single fellow survivor. I wasn't on an empty server, nor was I very discreet. I shot every Zombie I found. Threw my axe away the minute I found a firearm.

It was boring, but I learned the topography of the northern map well enough. Will help me navigating in the future.

But back to the topic. The game I wanna play. Jigsaw style. I looted so much shit I'm set for life. Guns, ammo, u name it. Then I started thinking I wanna go back to the south. Find me some other survivors. And help them. Or kill them. Depends.

With a full backpack, and vests and shit, you can carry a lot. A lot a lot. So I'm currently carrying 10 loaded magnums. And 120 .357 rounds. That's a fully loaded gun with 12 extra bullets. For 10 lucky newspawns.

So here's my plan. I'm going to detain whoever I find. If they attack me, I will shoot them. If not, I'll say: I wanna play a game! If they win the game, they will get a loaded magnum with extra bullets. If they lose I will probably just give it to them anyway. But the point is they will not know. Sounds fun eh?

So. What game do I wanna play?

Shall I just ask them random questions. Or a riddle perhaps? Or something a tad more complicated? Maybe I'll find two newspawns and make them duel in western style (bad idea, they'll probably just team up against me). Or a boxing match. Or the first one to find me a pristine hoodie or beanie. The opportunities are endless.

If you got any ideas, please share them. If not, come find me ingame, and I will give you a magnum. Or shoot you in the dick.

what server you on/ location?

im want to test my pristine LR hunting scope :)

sounds fun though, gotta entertain yourself with this stuff for sure.

you should have a spotter though watching your back...you may get axed or turbo punched while trying to help someone and lose everything.

Edited by deebz1234
  • Like 1

Or......you could play gas station roulette!

• Like 1

I looted so much shit I'm set for life.

...or until the server randomly respawns you on the beach again... with nothing.

Edited by jan3sobieski
  • Like 1

what server you on/ location?

im want to test my pristine LR hunting scope :)

sounds fun though, gotta entertain yourself with this stuff for sure.

you should have a spotter though watching your back...you may get axed or turbo punched while trying to help someone and lose everything.

I love when people ask that.  Not only when they ask, but ask and then say that they want to kill them.  Gee, someone just asked me what server I'm in and said they want to kill me.  BETTER TELL EM!!!

....Seriously, people?

...or until the server randomly respawns you on the beach again... with nothing.

Happened twice for me yesterday. WTF!

Make them sing a song for it.

This was so far the best suggestion ever.

I was like a badass gunslinging Simon Cowell.

"You sound like a Zed" - boom headshot

"Your voice just ruined my speakers" - boom headshot!

or more positive things like

"your voice could calm down even the cruelest bandits. Here have a magnum"

But seriously. No one in this community can sing. Which I guess is fine. Not a lot of great riddlesolvers either when I come to think about it.

Here are some of the riddles i used. I think one out of 8 answered it correct.

Riddle: I am greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat me, you'll die. - Not a rotten apple; which someone answered. It made me laugh, so I gave him a magnum.

Riddle: There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls.

Riddle: What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on the numpad?

That last one was a math problem, which proved that few in this community is good with numbers.

I ended up giving out 4 or 5 magnums, then one of the guys I gave one to shot me. I guess you reap what you sow.

It was still great fun though!

Or......you could play gas station roulette!

I just gotta ask. What is gas station roulette?