Sign in to follow this  
SporHet

can't see the server but my friends can

Hi there!

I've been playing Dayz for a while now and this is the first time i came across a problem and i can't find the solution for it, so im asking you guys.Problem started yesterday.I was playing on a public server dayz epoch with a friend and i disconnected right before server restarted as usual.After i refreshed in Dayz Commander i've noticed the servers i played the most sudenly had 10000 ping red bar and they vanished..under favorites they were gray.Usualy this happens when the server is down, but in this case my friends can see it and play it and i can't.If i do join it i'll be watching ''waiting for host'' forever.This problem came out of the blue. Firewall is disabled when i play since i reinstalled windows few weeks ago, i didnt even manage to install the AV on. My connection is good enough (100/25 mbps fiber optic)and the computer is good enough.I can see other servers just not these few.I realy dont know whats the problem since i've tried everything to fix it.And i know i'm not the only one with this problem. i hope any of you guys know the solution for this one.Driving me insane because only the laggy servers work not my favorites ones -.-

Moved to DayZ Mod > Support > Troubleshooting.

Please try to post in the correct sub-forum in future.

Thanks!

oh god i apologize. didn't even realise because its so frustrating. thank you tho and i will pay more attention next time.

Edited by SporHet