Sign in to follow this  
Deadly Walker

Police Stations

Just thought i'd put a post on about police stations as they seem to be missing from the game. We have firestations military bases and so on but there is no police stations in all of chernarus just thought it was a bit odd. Anybody else noticed they are missing and think they should be placed in atleast in the major towns/citys :D

Love the game so far and the devs are doing a great job can't wait to see where we are at in a few months time :)

There are police station buildings, but they are not enterable. (they were enterable in DayZero mod tho).

There are a few areas where there are carparks full of police cars, Lopatino springs to mind... and some midway point there is like a car wreck area with cop cars. You can loot their boots and insides if stuff is there.

There are police station buildings, but they are not enterable. (they were enterable in DayZero mod tho).

I don't mean those little ones that was in DayZero i mean a proper police station that you would see in a city or town :D

Just read the Wiki tho says they are adding full police stations in the future

• Like 2

Just read the Wiki tho says they are adding full police stations in the future

If I had to guess, I'd say that we'll probably see full scale police stations like the ones you have in mind in the to-be-added towns in the north.

Have you seen all those empty roads?! So much potential!!!

The wiki mentions one been added to or around balota so think they might get added to all the major places with basic loot like handcuffs and stuff maybe a pistol