Sign in to follow this  
RRambo

I Have A Dream....

I have a dream... I just want fireplaces and tents so we can sit by the fire at night, cook and play some guitar.  :D

Edited by Ansssi
  • Like 2

Couldnt agree more with you this is just a game, so as a game we should play it as we want right? I am a fighter from the future, with amazing teleporting powers i cross dimensions just to appear in the higher roofs of cherno and elektro killing bandits who await in ambush on the roofs and windows, when someone threatens my life i can use my amazing powers to change dimension and move to another dimension were the population has been nearly erased to avoid the risk of meeting someone, then i move to a favorable place and come back to kill the one who threatened me, then again this is just a game, and should be played like we want right? No harm in playing how we want *Ironic smile :D*

No need for that edit and that *ironic smile*. I knew what all of that talk was about. And, that's completely different. I never said I support hacking. I don't use any hacking software to play this game, I kill people fairly, killing people is completely different from hacking. You do whatever you want, but you hack in my server, I'll report you, laugh at you when you get banned.

So all of that talk doesn't make any sense.

Right up to the point where you realize that you shot those supplies and ammo and ruined them...

Right now, those ruined supplies and ammo are as useful as the pristine ones.

Edited by skin_head_army

No need for that edit and that *ironic smile*. I knew what all of that talk was about. And, that's completely different. I never said I support hacking. I don't use any hacking software to play this game, I kill people fairly, killing people is completely different from hacking. You do whatever you want, but you hack in my server, I'll report you, laugh at you when you get banned.

So all of that talk doesn't make any sense.

Right now, those ruined supplies and ammo are as useful as the pristine ones.

except guns... and magazines... and attachments... and stuff with protective properties

I have a damaged mosin scope and I can't even tell the differences between that and pristine. >_>

What?  :huh:

You're like a total badass. 

Hey everybody, badass over here there is.

I bet you kill everyone you see. I'm afraid of you. Please don't hurt me.

You're like a total badass. 

Hey everybody, badass over here there is.

I bet you kill everyone you see. I'm afraid of you. Please don't hurt me.

Badass? What are you talking about?

I never talk about my skill in this game or compare it to the skill of another person.

If they're not on my group, I talk to people. Then kill them. I give everyone a chance. Them running away like decapitated chicken and getting shot, it's their fault. When a guy points a gun at you, and tells you to stop, you STOP. What? You're going to tell me that there's something else to do but gear up in like 2 hours (it's no more than than once you know the map) and try to interact with players as much as possible?

When someone says something about me I respond. This is a public forum, you want me to shut up, then make me.

All of that ''oh watch out we got a badass here'' attitude is dumb as fuck. I wasn't trying to be anything. I don't speak English natively, so I have my own way with words. I can't always exactly express things how I want people to see them.

Edited by skin_head_army

You can't dictate how a player wishes to communicate with other players in this game. Some players like chatting over their mics like this is some type of fucking kindergarten playground and we should all be friends. Others like to communicate with bullets, and some don't wish too communicate with other players at all. Everyone has their own unique way of playing, and just because they don't play the same way you do, doesn't mean they are getting any less of the gaming experience. It just means they wish to experience the game in a way that is more enjoyable to them.

• Like 2

You can't dictate how a player wishes to communicate with other players in this game. Some players like chatting over their mics like this is some type of fucking kindergarten playground and we should all be friends. Others like to communicate with bullets, and some don't wish too communicate with other players at all. Everyone has their own unique way of playing, and just because they don't play the same way you do, doesn't mean they are getting any less of the gaming experience. It just means they wish to experience the game in a way that is more enjoyable to them.

Well said, I talk first, shoot second for one reason. I play the game for the story's. I love hearing peoples crazy adventure's in their previous life or current its cool. My craziest story was when an Apache helicopter dived bomb my friend and I outside the NWAF. They jumped before impact and dropped right in front of us. Killed them both instantly but had a heart attack seeing a heli fly straight towards me and miss. Wish I would've recorded..

Edited by RRambo
  • Like 1

Dayz is becoming a warzone, people no longer ask if you are friendly, they just shoot on sight, thats not really what i wanted when i bought Dayz, had a lot of this bs on ISS (warz) :P, but hey! we cant have everything, can we? :)