Sign in to follow this  
thedogfoodyayho

Admins on Epoch = Retards

Back to the mod for me, until SA has some more shit added.

So i decided to get on a Medium-pop clan epoch for some Raiding/Pvp.

After bashing the shit out of locked cafs with my hatchet, i found an AKM and a few mags and headed inland. I had seen several choppers flying around so i took the back roads up north to stay hidden. 

I was near Devil's castle and BAM! Giant, 3-story base with 4 Helis linee up outfront, all locked.

I walked around the exterior looking for a door, and found the Garage unlocked. 2 Armored SUVs inside. This might be a good raid....

Got into their storage area and grabbed a Pkp, Large gunbag, UZI, SVD Camo, shitloads of food, ghillie, ect. I was about to leave when i hear a heli coming towards the base. Looking through one of the windows i saw a Chinook landing 200m away, boty guns manned. I managed to hide in some weird room before they get inside. 

Them: "Who took my PKP?"

This was extremely stupid of me -

Me: "Me"

20 Secounds later, insta death + ban.

Not even a non Pvp server, either.

My friends are going to destroy the base in a few days, although i'm sire the admin will hack it back in.

Next, i shot at an Admin's tank on another server.

Ban.

Now i'm onna pretty good one, so it seems. At least, i killed the admins friend and didn't get banned.

Anyone else have this happen?

That's what happens when you play on a server administrated by children.

• Like 2

I assure you that there are some decent Epoch/mod servers out there mate. I know the Musty servers and CPC servers are well administrated and obviously I would say our own as we're all adult hosted servers.

Hope you find a more stable and fun server mate. 

There's a lot of crybabies out there, sadly. I've been banned from a couple servers for playing the game...

I'm not saying that all servers are bad. But it seems the majority spawn in jets/tanks and level cities, and cry when they Lose.

We only have a couple of rules on our epoch server called factionz. There are 3 faction safe zones on the map, don't breach them if you have not joined one of those factions yet. Don't troll side chat. Don't exploit and don't cheat. Breaking the first two are a stacking ban unless it was clearly malicious while the last two are generally perma-ban on the spot if we can prove it. It also helps that no one on the admin team is allowed to play on the server.