Sign in to follow this  
Liixe

Anyone else experienced this?

Today I discovered a new tactic that can be employed by players without a weapon looking to kill a survivor. Simply find a survivor, decide you want him dead, run around the local area looking for zombies to chase you and then beeline for said survivor so he gets all the aggro.

Me being armed with just an axe, this tactic killed me.

Fair play for being ingenious, but...that's a new level of low I have never seen.

Today I discovered a new tactic that can be employed by players without a weapon looking to kill a survivor. Simply find a survivor' date=' decide you want him dead, run around the local area looking for zombies to chase you and then beeline for said survivor so he gets all the aggro.

Me being armed with just an axe, this tactic killed me.

Fair play for being ingenious, but...that's a new level of low I have never seen.

[/quote']

You can run faster than zombies, not sure how people get caught by tactics such as this.

You can get trapped in a building by 30 zombies with a hatchet you'll probably die lol.

It is brilliant, thats what makes this game great.

I bet you were surprised though haha

The person who tried this to me recently, died of a shotgun wound to the face.

Exactly, people will play dirty, and this a good example. I think it's somewhat authentic. If a person knew he could reliably outrun zombies, but was running low on everything and had nothing to lose; might try this out of desperation.

I find that it's not easy to aggro zombies onto other players, once they lock onto you they will only try to get you

Man, this makes me wonder, has anyone tried throwing empty cans / whiskey bottles at another player? Like if you are in a building looking down into the street. Could be a pretty devious way to put the hurt on someone...

A guy killed me in the shop.... I spawned in the same town and ran around getting lots of zombies on my tail and then straight to the shop!:D