Sign in to follow this  
Stoney (DayZ)

Dayz SA Server Hosting For Dedicated Servers

Where can I find out about hosting a DayZ SA server on my Dedicated Server? I'm still running the old DayZ Mod but would like to get a DayZ SA server up and running and blow the DayZ Mod away.

Vilayer has them for a bit less money. Also, if you are by any chance saying that how can you run one from your "own" PC/Server then you can't. Just saying because I have a "Gaming" and a "Server" PC. Although GameServers has GREAT service just like Vilayer. Both are very good.

Vilayer has them for a bit less money. Also, if you are by any chance saying that how can you run one from your "own" PC/Server then you can't. Just saying because I have a "Gaming" and a "Server" PC. Although GameServers has GREAT service just like Vilayer. Both are very good.

I have 4 dedicated servers and run my own multi gaming community. I don't run servers from home they together cost me around £1000/pm. I am a GSP but I don't rent servers out to anybody. It's just for my multi gaming community. I'm not interested in renting from another GSP.