Sign in to follow this  
luckyarko

Ping 0 - Desync over 9000 - Cant pick or open anything

Hey guys, ive got an problem!

When i join a server, i can move i can run i can open my inventory, but i cant pick up anything i cant eat, drink or pull out my weapon..

ive got a ping 0 and a desync over 9000...

Please i need help!

Played 50h Dayz and the problem is since 2 days now

greetz

Try redownloading or unplugging the router (internet).

If you would had glanced below. You would had seen a lot of other posts with close to the same problem. Mostly with desync the main problem in most of them. So far no word on what is causing all the desync problems with a lot of players.

Edited by Nailer

Mate of mine has the constant desync but i am completely fine and we play the same servers togther but he did have low graphics settings but turning the settings up to the same as mine did not fix the issue. This issue started affecting my friend about 21:00hrs UTC yesterday (Wednesday) suddenly while playing on a server. This issue has now been constant for my friend since then on many different servers and by different hosts.

Through some testing we have found that he is only desyncing when a player is within a certain distance to him. So when i was on the same server as him in the same building, his desync would increase and he would be unable to interact with the world but when i left the server his desync then stablised and he is able to interact with the world.

His system is running AMD 8350 and AMD 290. He has had the game since release and this is the first issue he has had with the game (bar rubberbanding etc where everyone was effected)

My system which is not affected is an I7-4770K and Nvidia GTX 670.

Hope we can work togther to find this issue asap

Edited by scottishrebel

yes i love this game but currently cant even play.  Cant do anything at all.  Hopefully we receive some kind of dev help on this soon.

yes i love this game but currently cant even play.  Cant do anything at all.  Hopefully we receive some kind of dev help on this soon.

Can you confirm if there are players nearby at the time? We have noticed that those affected can take some significant time (about 2-4mins) after joining a server for desync to stablise but it won't stablise atall if your constantly close to a player.

Hey guys, ive got an problem!

When i join a server, i can move i can run i can open my inventory, but i cant pick up anything i cant eat, drink or pull out my weapon..

ive got a ping 0 and a desync over 9000...

Please i need help!

Played 50h Dayz and the problem is since 2 days now

greetz

Hey, I just now solved this problem for myself and made a pretty easy guide to fix it if you want to give it a shot.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/163594-how-to-fix-the-high-desync-bug/ - Thats the link.

Can you confirm if there are players nearby at the time? We have noticed that those affected can take some significant time (about 2-4mins) after joining a server for desync to stablise but it won't stablise atall if your constantly close to a player.

Happens even when alone.

For me it sometimes is better when I'm alone but it still happens. When I get near someone its 100k desync instantly. I've tried re installing, verify game files,etc. Everything was fine up to yesterday when I first started having the problem.

Nope. Was just on a server today, and perhaps it was because it was high pop, but literally I was miles away from any other players, waited for 5~ minutes, still no desync. I'm lucky to have found a non-BE server I'm usually on, but otherwise BE servers are literally unplayable for me. I NEVER sync up.