imjustatourist

Cannibalist Enforcers? when can we expect it?

18 members have voted

1. 1. What priority should the implementation of cannibalism have?

• top priority
    • add proper zeds first, and make them eat corpses properly
    • no, thats just sick.

As we all know some choosen few players like to go hunting for "infected individuals" on their own.

alone, without support.

that leaves the player without the option to get healed up quickly,  since theres another person needed for bloodbagging..

a lot of these infected persons show very aggressive behavior, and the Enforcer is very likely to get hurt in the act of "cleansing".

I think players going the hard and lonely way of the Coastal Enforcer should (at least) be granted the ability to

feast on the flesh of their vict,err, enemies for a health boost.

thats the least we can do to show some gratitude.

Edited by Imjustatourist
  • Like 1

The idea of eating another survivor for sustenance/blood is completely plausible, but I find it impractical because.... 

Hunting provides the same benefit, and wild animals can be found relatively close to the coast, enough so, that if you found yourself in that much need of blood, you could pause what your doing long enough to go bag an animal instead of taking a chance and engaging a far more potentially lethal entity. All cannibalism would benefit would be to keep you "enforcing", as you put it, at an increased efficiency.

If they did implement something like this, I would imagine they would treat it like hunting, requiring you to have the proper equipment to kill, dress, and cook your meat, again probably not something an individual want to conduct while purging the coastal city of noobspawns..... er I mean "infected individuals".

I think that adding this feature would further deter the finer social aspects of this game that they are already trying to quell by making the survivors think much more about deciding to pull the trigger on another player, even though in your particular case, it would only be a benefit to a situation that was already occurring.

Although, it would be interesting if they had the whole karma system and added a new skin, hero, bandit, and cannibal. Not my cup of tea however.

With that being said, I would be hard pressed to think this would make it in game and I don't think my opinion falls anywhere within the options of your poll, therefore I chose not to vote.

Cheers!

• Like 1

I don't mind some lines being crossed but this is just a little much. I'd quit the game if this is ever part of it.

Apologies for increasing the read count, fell for another one.

• Like 1

It's hard to find a higher priority issue than cannibalism. 

it should be put in before hunting animals.