Sign in to follow this  
niccolo machiavelli

Dayz Search and Resuce

Welcome to the Dayz Search and Rescue team. Currently the objective of this team is to continue my job as a Chernarus Quarantine Force (CQF) member which is to help out any and all friendly survivors in any situation. I am setting this up because I love to help Dayz beginners. Just leave a message with me here or on my steam account.

Steam name is {CQF}RCT Savage, which is the same name in game.

Also here is the DSAR (Dayz Search and Rescue) link where you may sign up to be a member and or ask for help.

http://dsar.enjin.com/home

Shouldnt this be in Survivor HQ? Doesnt matter to me, but a mod may move it.

Anyways, intresting idea. I added you on steam (I am Soviet Creeper) its nice knowing I can have someone to go "Holy shit my legs just got shot out by some asshole in a Huey, and then a hopper pimp slapped me and I have 0.13 blood left. I want drugs, NAO."

Well I want new players to be able to find it easy. I figure in "New Player Discussion" new players will come here first. If a moderator happens to move it, that is fine with me. I'm not posting to have discussions on where the thread should be, I'm posting to help people in need. Please keep posts to the subject of needing help. Thanks.

I accepted your invite on steam.

Shouldnt this be in Survivor HQ? Doesnt matter to me' date=' but a mod may move it.

Anyways, intresting idea. I added you on steam (I am Soviet Creeper) its nice knowing I can have someone to go "Holy shit my legs just got shot out by some asshole in a Huey, and then a hopper pimp slapped me and I have 0.13 blood left. I want drugs, NAO."

[/quote']

I accepted your steam invite but I am currently setting up my website. I cannot help atm. Later tonight I will be doing Rescues.