lordopeth

This game fucking blows...

Wait, I fucking blow. Real zombie apocalypse I would die within the hour.

Its obvious from my days in Tribes, BF and COD that rewards hyper twitch gameplay that I have no patience.

I die often and quick but still keep playing this game and getting a bit better everyday.

Thanks for teaching me patience rocket. Its even working with my kids. lol

Good stuff.

I had the same problem when i started a week ago, no patience, all i did was run into town look for loot and get 50 zombies chasing me until i die, i now manage 2 last a few hours and find decent loot.

Wait' date=' I fucking blow. Real zombie apocalypse I would die within the hour.

Its obvious from my days in Tribes, BF and COD that rewards hyper twitch gameplay that I have no patience.

I die often and quick but still keep playing this game and getting a bit better everyday.

Good stuff.

[/quote']

Ahhhh, someone who gets it. It's not COD.

Best post I've read in quite a while.

Please don't use DayZ as a parenting aid!

Lol!

"Trouble getting your kids to sleep? Why don't you live through a zombie apocalypse and learn, first hand, how to make sure little Timmy goes out like a light."

Awesome!

Wait' date=' I fucking blow. Real zombie apocalypse I would die within the hour.

Good stuff.

[/quote']

I did the same when it started. BF3, CS, TF2 had all honed my shooting and survival skills in the sense that i could outgun someone...but this game was so different. I had to think to even move around and with the new patch.. I have to be careful just to get a gun!

I'm really enjoying the differences and it's quite refreshing. I don't know how it will come out in the long haul, but I'm excited to see.

Please don't use DayZ as a parenting aid!

Lol!

"Trouble getting your kids to sleep? Why don't you live through a zombie apocalypse and learn' date=' first hand, how to make sure little Timmy goes out like a light."

Awesome!

[/quote']

I'm sure some stuff could transfer over?? lol