Sign in to follow this  
Nynuc

Quick question about chernarus plus

Are the devs still adding buildings/towns in the map? Or is it finished? I noticed a bunch of new roads in the north, and it would be interesting if they added a city bigger then cherno to the north. It would give everyone a reason to travel north, other then the military barracks.

I noticed the same thing on my first trip up there (mainly that death road that looks like an earthquake hit it lol). I would assume so, we are still in alpha, and they have a lot of roads placed up there, which I'm pretty sure has to be done separately than buildings when making Arma maps.

Edited by Resin_

Rocket mentioned that up North is going to be a very interesting place and yes in time they are adding towns

While i carnt say for sure, i have explored most of the new roads (and train line :)) to the north. It looks very unfinished, with concret floor areas clearly ready for building placement. I am egar to see how the north evolves, a new city would be nice with a few extra small towns. Also on the heavily forested hills at the extreme north, i would love to see some secluded manor houses and stuff nestled in the trees :)

• Like 2

Cant wait for the new stuff up north.  Ive heard that they are adding a lot of stuff to the map.  I personally cant wait for the big prison they are adding.