batey5454

Freezin/Desync

I would feel a lot better about this if a dev would come out and let us know that they have acknowledge the problem and are working to fix as I am sure they are 

• Like 2

Yeah so to update, I was fine until I met up with my clan. Once i met up with them i had instant desync problems to the point where I couldnt play. If i went on a different server I was fine. Once i died i was fine until i was standing next to them again....annoying

I had exactly the same problems, it was driving me mad!

But i found a solution for my desync problems. My ping was low, bandwidth was about 400 and my desync went through the roof!

The weird thing was i had major problems, but my friends from the same country didn't have any problems.

A few weeks back i updated my Network Interface Drivers to the latest version. ( Realtek)

I used the original drivers from Realtek, not the one from Microsoft. I think this started the problems.

I advice to check your motherboard type and grab your network drivers from your motherboard manufacturer.

If you go to > Config Panel -> System -> Device Manager -> Network Adapter -> and select the properties of your Network card, then you'll be able to change settings at the tab 'Advanced'.

You've got several options like ARP offload, Green Ethernet (?), Jumbo-frames, etcetera. Options most of which you don't need.

I disabled everything and my bandwidth went up and my desync disappeared completely!

I don't think this will solve everybody's desync, but hopefully this will work for a few. 

( Excuse my poor grammar )

I have been having the exact same problem since last night this is really sucks any fix would be appreciated.

Edited by ThrawnBlaze

Confirmed that experimental and Non-BattleEye servers are unaffected.

Devs need to prioritize this, it's giving a bad impression to new players! My friends that bought the game due to my suggestions are very unimpressed with me. :(

• Like 1

Confirmed that experimental and Non-BattleEye servers are unaffected.

Devs need to prioritize this, it's giving a bad impression to new players! My friends that bought the game due to my suggestions are very unimpressed with me. :(

Yep!

I fixed it for myself, only been playing for about an hour but it was perfectly fine after being unplayable for over 3 days.

WHAT I DID (its really technical)

Step 1 - Turn off your anti-virus software

Step 2 - Log in and play

This might sound like I'm trolling, but that is all I did before trying this morning. Last night I deleted and reinstalled the game, verified my cache, messed around with graphics settings and internet connections. None of it worked. I'm posting this now, after playing happily for an hour before being shot in the face by an M4 without warning when I only had an axe :(

I fixed it for myself, only been playing for about an hour but it was perfectly fine after being unplayable for over 3 days.

WHAT I DID (its really technical)

Step 2 - Log in and play

This might sound like I'm trolling, but that is all I did before trying this morning. Last night I deleted and reinstalled the game, verified my cache, messed around with graphics settings and internet connections. None of it worked. I'm posting this now, after playing happily for an hour before being shot in the face by an M4 without warning when I only had an axe :(

Have you been able to play with your friends at all?

Have you been able to play with your friends at all?

Couldn't tell you, as none of them are on at the moment and I only fixed it about an hour ago. It was on a BattleEye server though. And as I said, I got shot in the face with an M4 by a guy I saw at the last minute, not because of lag but because I turned around and he shot me in the face. So it seemed like interactions with both zombies and player characters were totally normal

OMG the "turn off your antivirus thing" fixed it for me...

OMG the "turn off your antivirus thing" fixed it for me...

:)

Wait... worked a few minutes, now back to spiking anywhere..even in game menu

Step 2 - Log in and play

Incidentally, this did not fix the Desync for me, only using non-BattlEye servers. I disabled both my Firewall and my Antivirus, to no avail.

I tried this fire wall thing and it did not help me out I am sad to say i am done trying to get around this bug I just hope the devs will patch it soon because I love this game 

• Like 1

(this text was quoted from another "desync" topic.)

The problem is occurring, when coming towards to certain players. It's clear. Danger is, This problem is spreading among the players.

Yes, we are too exciting about animals, hunting, vehicles, tents and buildings. But it is more important issue than these. Why? Because players cannot play the game. So, we cannot test game. This is contrary to alpha (or beta) logic.

I tried these methods for the resolve problem but did not work:

- Close Windows Firewall.

- Close Anti-virus

- Ip change

- Router reset/change

- Windows 7 compability mode

- Internet Optimizer programs

- Uninstall/Reinstall Dayz, and Fresh Run.

- Change Steam ID

- Delete Dayz Folders in My Documents

- Game Booster

- Different Servers

- Different Server Locations

- Different Server Companies

- Connect from different locations.

- Connect at different times of day (or night)

- Play in various cities or locations in the game.

- Play in crowd or deserted servers.

None of the above did not work. Problem continues.

Plus, I rented a game server already, and talked server experts in company about this problem. We tried some solutions but we failed.

I have doubts about BattlEye. I think it is the cause of this problem. Because problems started in our game, after the patch.

If it's true, please don't be insist about BattlEYE, before making stabilized. Yes Anti-cheating is most important thing in a online game, but after being able to play...

I hope, next patch is about solving this issue. Because the most important problem now is this.

Don't forget Bean Kings! Finding a can opener is more important thing than being owner of many canned food ;)

• Like 6

Same issue here, can run around but can't interact with anything, players and zombies all just frozen in place, although zombies make aggro sounds when i get close, only thing i can do is climb ladders (sometimes) and raise my fists (when i attack zombies with my fists they are unaffected). According to my friends i was pulling out my Mosin and holstering it again but on my screen nothing was happening.

Yep ive been having this problem as well, not sure how to fix it yet, I have a other post on this called " Problem with interacting with servers (when in game)" I have been finding that if i dump my gear, namely ammo box, first aid and yellow box (also nesting backpacks in one an other etc (if you do this, i dont)) and after dumping this gear leaving a server restarting game and joining a diff server that the problem goes away. NOW when i join the server problem seems to be there but all i have to do is wait around 2 mins and it starts to work on its own, and i can take a gun out etc.

I have also tried killing myself, restarting game this also worked for a bit, however i just picked up and filled one ammo box, along with having one other ammo box and a first aid kit and the problem seems to be back again. so im now going to retest the above and see if it fixes it for me again.  If so it will mean i just cant carry any ammo boxes etc in a backpack.

I will report back soon, but try this out and see if it works for you. If not maybe someone here can suggest why it seemed to work! and help in finding the root cause.

Do check out my other post " Problem with interacting with servers (when in game)" on this forum, for more past discussions on this.

I also forgot to add, I would agree with past posts that BattlEye may be a factor in this. But am not sure how. Could BattlEye be thinking that say a yellow box in a backpack is someone cheating a block them from interacting with game?? i dont have a clue tbh! But i hope the solve this issue soon as as it stands game is now unplayable for some people due to this error. 

I also forgot to add, I would agree with past posts that BattlEye may be a factor in this. But am not sure how. Could BattlEye be thinking that say a yellow box in a backpack is someone cheating a block them from interacting with game?? i dont have a clue tbh! But i hope the solve this issue soon as as it stands game is now unplayable for some people due to this error. 

This is crazy, but I just took the yellow protector case out of my backpack and into my assault vest, and the lag is gone. This is amazing.

This is crazy, but I just took the yellow protector case out of my backpack and into my assault vest, and the lag is gone. This is amazing.

It seems then that something is clearly broken in the game right now with yellow protector cases, ammo boxes etc!  :(

Hope this will be fixed soon because I love this game and now I can't play it just like love a girl and can't have sex with her :(

Edited by ColByKid